ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball transfer?

30hawk

Rookie
Dec 22, 2007
Was looking at the roster online in advance of the games this week. Kyle Crowl no longer listed. Would be a big loss. Any baseball insiders with the scoop?

Was looking at the roster online in advance of the games this week. Kyle Crowl no longer listed. Would be a big loss. Any baseball insiders with the scoop?
They annually run kids off. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was another one

They annually run kids off. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was another one

At least stick to a board that reacts to your trolling.

Good catch, OP. Crowl's Twitter has a vague retweet but not much else. If he's indeed transferring, this would be the first impact starter to do so in my Heller memory.

I'm not providing details because I got information third hand, but Crowl is currently not a member of the team. And, if the story I heard is true, it's unlikely he will be in the future. It was nothing illegal but more of a behavioral issue.

I'm not providing details because I got information third hand, but Crowl is currently not a member of the team. And, if the story I heard is true, it's unlikely he will be in the future. It was nothing illegal but more of a behavioral issue.

Thanks for posting. Howell signing with the Brewers hurts even worse now.

Obviously you want a kid like Crowl to stick around if it can work out as he did have some pop, but this will not make or break a season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT