ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor-USC

That was clearly off of USC, Baylor got screwed. Juju seems to get more calls than CC go her way.
Agreed. That was shit. A thought just came to me, did NCAA set the seeding up to usher in the new star, juju, to take over for CC? Giving up some revenue this year, playing the long game? Idk maybe im way off, ive had a couple drinks 🤷‍♂️

Agreed. That was shit. A thought just came to me, did NCAA set the seeding up to usher in the new star, juju, to take over for CC? Giving up some revenue this year, playing the long game? Idk maybe im way off, ive had a couple drinks 🤷‍♂️
Yes.

Notice they're hoping Reese/LSU stops Clark/Iowa and Juju/USC gets by Beuckers/UConn.................all part of their plan.

Yes.

Notice they're hoping Reese/LSU stops Clark/Iowa and Juju/USC gets by Beuckers/UConn.................all part of their plan.
Shows how corrupt the NCAA is. It’s all about the $. My interest in sports is so low. CC has my attention just because she’s once in a generation. But the pool of schools in all sports who can win it, barring someone like Clark picking the home state school, is so freaking small. Then add in the crooked ass NCAA pulling shit to favor story lines. F it, just isn’t worth the energy anymore.
/rant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT