ADVERTISEMENT

Be like Steve Schmidt and get a clue to what is transpiring

I watched his full interview with PBS for some of their Frontline films. I never knew he was so young. He was only 37 when he was John McCain's campaign strategist. He sure regrets picking Sarah Palin! He also HATES Trump.

If you want some Trump Truth, check out David Cay Johnston's books.

Other than the Fox talk heading heads, there are few reputable Republican journalists, and still fewer traditionalists that support the Orange Turd.

They see him for what he is; the destruction of the Republican Party.

Schmidt is smarter than I gave him credit for. The last 7-8 minutes is some of the sharpest political analysis I have seen in awhile.
He is much more than another MSNBC talking head.
He is a pleasure to listen to every time. MSNBC talking head compared to a Faux Hack is like Einstein to a below 80 IQ Individual.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Says you? Thanks for confirming his points.

Anyone smart enough to pour piss out of a boot can tell you how bad of a leader Trump is. This is not even worth discussing. The Trump supporters whom you're trying to reach are incorrigibly stupid and proud of the fact. For your own health, Chis, let it go.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Schmidt is smarter than I gave him credit for. The last 7-8 minutes is some of the sharpest political analysis I have seen in awhile.
He is much more than another MSNBC talking head.

Yes, not all Republicans/conservatives are stupid. Usually just the ones with the most vociferous voices. Much like liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT