ADVERTISEMENT

Beat Wisconsin and Hello..

SotaHawk87

HB Legend
Jan 3, 2015
Top 25 again.. a shot at redemption for the Iowa boys, a chance to right some wrongs and get the program back in a good spot! It's gonna be a big game, hopefully most are healthy!!

Even if Wisconsin loses tonight I think they'll stay top 15ish

Top 25 again.. a shot at redemption for the Iowa boys, a chance to right some wrongs and get the program back in a good spot! It's gonna be a big game, hopefully most are healthy!!

False

Not at all. In fact I'm smart enough to know one in conference loss with a head to head win beats out two in conference losses with a head to head loss. So who's retarded?

Iowa has a miserable team with a miserable coach on a downward spiral. You may see a thrust to the surface for a gasp of air once in awhile, but no, there will be no miracle win against Wisconsin.

Reactions: Stanley75
Iowa has a miserable team with a miserable coach on a downward spiral. You may see a thrust to the surface for a gasp of air once in awhile, but no, there will be no miracle win against Wisconsin.
If Iowa ends up being favored and wins, that is NO miracle.

Reactions: Suterman
If we beat Wisconsin that would be their third conference loss. Nebraska is the one who needs to lose a couple conference games for Iowa to have a chance in the west.

And to the Badger poster. The line on this game is WI -3. Last Vegas knows football. And WI is capable of playing clunkers, they beat Georgia State this year 23-17.

Do you mind sharing how you came to suck so bad at life? Yes or no will suffice.

Saturday may very well determine if 2016 will more resemble 2015 (or maybe 2013) or 2014. In 2014, though we hadn't played particularly well all year, due to the setup of our schedule we could say that if we beat Wisconsin and Nebraska to end the year we would win the West. We all know how that turned out, so let's make 2016 different!

Beating Wisconsin means two things:
(1) Short-term, Iowa could very well get back to the top 25.
(2) Long-term, Iowa should be in great position to go into the Nebraska game with a chance to win the West. I don't expect a win against Michigan, but if we win our other games we are likely the West champions since we will have beaten Nebraska and Wisconsin head-to-head. The only way we wouldn't be in a position to win the West is if Nebraska enters the final game undefeated, or if Northwestern only loses once more. I don't think either of those scenarios is likely.​

With that said, the Badgers are going to be incredibly difficult to beat. Our defense is going to need to play extremely well, and we'll need to generate some big plays on offense or special teams.

Nobody can argue that this season hasn't been disappointing so far, but this Wisconsin game is a chance at redemption and I think our team will come out extremely focused and will play well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT