ADVERTISEMENT

Best TV news in a long time: John Stewart back on TDS!

If thats your takeaway from my comments, you are a moron.

Its going to be trump vs biden in november.

Who are you voting for?

If you say you are voting for neither, your argument about your concern about Trump not getting elected is bullshit.

You should be currently going after the republican voters who are currently selecting trump as their nominee.

My GFY stands
Stupid. I reject the choices. Period. I don’t want either of them. However, only the Dems have a real chance to provide a decent candidate and they’re choosing not to. Republicans tried and put up a few but Trump can’t be beat in the GOP. Biden would be beat by almost anyone put up there. And Trump will get destroyed by whoever that is. You want me to choose between Cancer and AIDS, while other options are out there. No thanks.

Your party has a chance to win the election easily and you’re choosing not to. Oh well. Good luck and eat sh!t. Don’t expect most Americans to bail you out. I certainly won’t.

Stupid. I reject the choices. Period. I don’t want either of them. However, only the Dems have a real chance to provide a decent candidate and they’re choosing not to. Republicans tried and put up a few but Trump can’t be beat in the GOP. Biden would be beat by almost anyone put up there. And Trump will get destroyed by whoever that is. You want me to choose between Cancer and AIDS, while other options are out there. No thanks.

Your party has a chance to win the election easily and you’re choosing not to. Oh well. Good luck and eat sh!t. Don’t expect most Americans to bail you out. I certainly won’t.
So your priority is not to make sure trump isn’t elected like you said in your previous post.

Gotcha.

Reactions: BelemNole
So your priority is not to make sure trump isn’t elected like you said in your previous post.

Gotcha.
Lol. It’s your priority too, isn’t it? So why are you putting paper handcuffs on Lex Luther?

You think that priorities should be achieved solely by eating a bag of shit. I’m doing my part by voting against Trump. You should do your part by replacing Biden with someone acceptable to most Americans. Or, you really want Trump to win. It’s just lip service to say otherwise and do nothing to achieve it.

Lol. It’s your priority too, isn’t it? So why are you putting paper handcuffs on Lex Luther?

You think that priorities should be achieved solely by eating a bag of shit. I’m doing my part by voting against Trump. You should do your part by replacing Biden with someone acceptable to most Americans. Or, you really want Trump to win. It’s just lip service to say otherwise and do nothing to achieve it.
So lets recap

1) you say your number one concern is to not get trump elected

2) you are letting the republicans off the hook for nominating trump because “trump cant be beat in the GOP”

3) gaslighting the dems for running the incumbant who already beat trump

4) saying you won’t vote for either when it is Trump vs Biden in November, which goes against 1 (which were your words)

You cant make this stuff up.
You are not a serious person

His Gen X sensibility is what made the show so good. He is cynical and snarky and politically incorrect enough to not feel nearly as insufferable and overly earnest as many Millenial and Gen Z liberal/progressives do.

That is the magic formula that made the Daily Show so good IMO.

He may have "Gen X sensibility" whatever that is, but make no mistake, he's a tail-end Boomer just like me. I absolutely love the guy personally and a friend of mine that I met at Iowa worked for him on The Daily Show for a number of years. He eventually left for another career path, but he had nothing but good things to say about him as a person and a colleague.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
The Zanny Minton interview was fantastic. Why not watch that one, both sides-ers?

Both siders watch the Friday night whiner, Mahr, because they know he will reliably give them the veiled right wing content that they crave. They probably didn’t know that Stewart went hard core both sides last night until they watched Fox and Friends this morning or heard about it on Clay Travis’ radio show

Reactions: noleclone2
So lets recap

1) you say your number one concern is to not get trump elected

2) you are letting the republicans off the hook for nominating trump because “trump cant be beat in the GOP”

3) gaslighting the dems for running the incumbant who already beat trump

4) saying you won’t vote for either when it is Trump vs Biden in November, which goes against 1 (which were your words)

You cant make this stuff up.
You are not a serious person
Who is letting republicans off the hook? MAGA is beyond repair. They’re as dumb as you are. They deserve anything bad that happens to them. They also cannot be reasoned with. Biden needs the middle to beat Trump. He’s not getting it.

I honestly have no idea how it is you don’t get this.

Also…this is me earlier loving on the GOP. Idiot. So, your little “letting Republicans off the hook” idiocy is so goddamned stupid.

It's because they are no longer the Republican party. They are the Trump party, with an everchanging platform, based on whatever ramblings he spews that day.

Who is letting republicans off the hook? MAGA is beyond repair. They’re as dumb as you are. They deserve anything bad that happens to them. They also cannot be reasoned with. Biden needs the middle to beat Trump. He’s not getting it.

I honestly have no idea how it is you don’t get this.

Also…this is me earlier loving on the GOP. Idiot. So, your little “letting Republicans off the hook” idiocy is so goddamned stupid.

It's because they are no longer the Republican party. They are the Trump party, with an everchanging platform, based on whatever ramblings he spews that day.

So you think the middle is going to Trump? If it happens, this country will get what it deserves. .

I get it, republicans have no responsibility in their party getting taken over by MAGA, and cant be bothered to even put up a little bit of resistence to keep him from being their nominee

Fvcking libs, man

Reactions: HawkMD
So you think the middle is going to Trump? If it happens, this country will get what it deserves. .

I get it, republicans have no responsibility in their party getting taken over by MAGA, and cant be bothered to even put up a little bit of resistence to keep him from being their nominee

Fvcking libs, man
Strawman. Not even a good one. No one thinks anything you keep shouting at the sky.

Fvcking libs, man

The middle/independents blame democrats and Biden at the drop of a hat. It doesn’t matter the issue or the reason. They are looking for any excuse to have no choice but to vote for TRUMP.

None of this should come as a surprise if you’ve been following politics for a while. Centrists, moderates, independents or whatever they currently call themselves are the most extreme and abrasive people you will ever meet.

The middle/independents blame democrats and Biden at the drop of a hat. It doesn’t matter the issue or the reason. They are looking for any excuse to have no choice but to vote for TRUMP.

None of this should come as a surprise if you’ve been following politics for a while. Centrists, moderates, independents or whatever they currently call themselves are the most extreme and abrasive people you will ever meet.
Lol. Holy shit.

yep. Self proclaim centrists, moderates, independents and libertarians are always blaming everything on the dems while providing cover for the right, usually in the form if finding something some democrat did or said at some time in history and screaming “bOtH SiDeZ”

yep. Self proclaim centrists, moderates, independents and libertarians are always blaming everything on the dems while providing cover for the right, usually in the form if finding something some democrat did or said at some time in history and screaming “bOtH SiDeZ”

Yep

TCUxrF0.jpg

This is how the far left insane people see the world. Congrats for coming out as what we already all knew.

Dan Le Batard is very happy and excited

Reviewing Jon Stewart's First Episode Since Return to The Daily Show | The Dan Le Batard Show

He may have "Gen X sensibility" whatever that is, but make no mistake, he's a tail-end Boomer just like me. I absolutely love the guy personally and a friend of mine that I met at Iowa worked for him on The Daily Show for a number of years. He eventually left for another career path, but he had nothing but good things to say about him as a person and a colleague.
I had a formal colleague that worked for Stewart’s animation studio Red Bank NJ and said he was the best. He gave all of his staff the same eleven weeks of vacation that he took. I was close to joining the studio to help them figure out how to animate the news for HBO but the studio was shutdown right before I made the switch from my FT gig, thankfully.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious

You honestly think displacing a sitting President is a more likely and reasonable route than an open primary? One has never happened in the modern era and the other happened s every four years.

Reactions: HawkMD
Jon was very emotional at end. His dog passed away yesterday. I even shed a tear for him, because losing a loved pet is a gut punch

Monday night

Jon Stewart Unpacks the GOP's "Migrant Crime" Narrative | The Daily Show

Jon Stewart & Desi Lydic Brainstorm How Dems Might Convict Trump | The Daily Show

Jonathan Blitzer - U.S. Immigration Reform & “Everyone Who Is Gone Is Here” | The Daily Show

Last edited:
Monday night

Jon Stewart Calls BS on Trump & the GOP's Performative Patriotism | The Daily Show

Steven Levitsky - "Tyranny of the Minority" and Improving Our Democracy | The Daily Show

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
He also criticized corporate democrats for not addressing systemic racism

Jon Stewart OBLITERATES the Entire Republican Party

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Jon Stewart on America's Decades-Long Battle for Reproductive Rights | The Daily Show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT