ADVERTISEMENT

Beto O'rourke fails to meet polling threshold for debates

cougarhawk1

HR All-State
Aug 31, 2019
Cockburn Liberalism

Why did nobody mention that Beto O’Rourke’s wife is a billionaire heiress?
Bloomberg once estimated the wealth of Beto’s father-in-law at $20 billion. But obviously that’s not worth mentioning when you profile him

Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke has not met the polling threshold for the MSNBC/Washington Post debate in November.
The Democrat National Committee has required that candidates hit at least three percent support on four qualifying state or national polls, or five percent in two qualifying state polls.

NBC News revealed that O’Rourke had not yet reached the polling requirement to participate in the MSNBC debate, as well as former Housing Secretary Julián Castro, and Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota.

Former Congressman @BetoORourke hasn’t released fundraising numbers for 3rd quarter, but tells me it’s more than last quarter ($3.6 million). I asked why he hasn’t released numbers yet...
“I just don’t want to,” he said.

Quinnipiac has Beto polling at 1% and with the margin of error, he may be polling at 0%. He wont release his fundraising data because his billionaire father-in law is funding his campaign.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Bloomberg once estimated the wealth of Beto’s father-in-law at $20 billion. But obviously that’s not worth mentioning when you profile him

Citation?

Beto’s FIL managed a real estate portfolio worth approximately $20 billion, but that’s not his personal net worth. His net worth is roughly $500 million.

Still more decent and superior to Trump. Low threshold, I know.

The NEW Kennedy. LOL.

I don't understand how failing to win a senate campaign means you're ready to compete for the presidency.

Stacey Abrams says, "hold my beer...."

The NEW Kennedy. LOL.

I don't understand how failing to win a senate campaign means you're ready to compete for the presidency.

Stacey Abrams says, "hold my beer...."

He wasnt my choice, but Trump is so terrible its hard to get down on anyone else

How many of these ridiculous pre-debates do we have to go through until we get to Biden/Warren/Sanders/Buttigieg/Harris?

Beto’s FIL managed a real estate portfolio worth approximately $20 billion, but that’s not his personal net worth. His net worth is roughly $500 million.

Damn and here I was thinking he was some rich mothereffer.

What does it matter about anyone's net worth?

I'll hang up and listen. And before you bag on Beto's FIL... Just remember Turd gained his wealth from daddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT