ADVERTISEMENT

Beverly Hills 90210 Street Brawl

Fight Boxing GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

I never paid much attention to the show. Not much of a career since the show ended. It looks like mostly stuff capitalizing on aging women who get a tingle remembering 90210.

Were some of the attackers little people? Little bikes, little people. I always look for the odd reactions during scenes like that, and after they cross the street, and go between the cars, it looks like one guy picks up a helmet, wipes something off of it, and then wants to start swinging it. You can't skull a guy with a dirty helmet, I guess.

Ian got out of his car and struck them first.

Big mistake to hit dudes wearing helmets.

He should have stayed in his locked car and call 911.

So much win in that video...
The chick in pink trying to get some shots in but she can barely stand up on her own.
Steve using the high knees technique carrying the defense across the goal line as he ran across the street.
The attempted but failed slide tackle trip by the biker in blue followed by the helmet wipe before he thought to bash Steve with it.
Early entry for video of the year!

Good lord, what an opportunity for a bystander to step in and REALLY deliver some whoopass. Leaving disappointed.

I never paid much attention to the show. Not much of a career since the show ended. It looks like mostly stuff capitalizing on aging women who get a tingle remembering 90210.
Dude, he was Fin Shepard ffs. That’s like saying Lute Olson didn’t have much of a career after he left Iowa.

Reactions: Jan Itor
Dude, he was Fin Shepard ffs. That’s like saying Lute Olson didn’t have much of a career after he left Iowa.
Apologies. I forgot his numerous Oscar awards since leaving 90210. That role in that thing I never saw was riveting.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Apologies. I forgot his numerous Oscar awards since leaving 90210. That role in that thing I never saw was riveting.
Just because you weren’t swept up in the cultural phenomenon doesn’t mean it wasn’t a cultural phenomenon.

Not linking, but the statement some lawyer wrote for him to release is a piece of work. Blaming the police for a rise in "Hooliganism". Okay. Should've stayed in your car and called the cops. There is a mention of his daughter, who he probably should have thought about while he was running across the street and away from her, if he was so concerned about protecting her.

Not linking, but the statement some lawyer wrote for him to release is a piece of work. Blaming the police for a rise in "Hooliganism". Okay. Should've stayed in your car and called the cops. There is a mention of his daughter, who he probably should have thought about while he was running across the street and away from her, if he was so concerned about protecting her.
Today show had a story on it this morning. Good lord, you would think he was confronted by Hells Angels. If your daughter is in the vehicle, you keep your ass in the vehicle. He about fugged around and found out, bigly.

Reactions: lucas80
Whoever said this was staged is probably right. Maybe if we could see the video leading up to what we can see, we could say for certain that it wasn’t a manufactured publicity stunt.

Today show had a story on it this morning. Good lord, you would think he was confronted by Hells Angels. If your daughter is in the vehicle, you keep your ass in the vehicle. He about fugged around and found out, bigly.
Found out biggly? He didn’t have a scratch on him

Now he was lucky the bikers were pusses.

I think he was waiting for Dylan McKay to step in. Might be waiting awhile

Reactions: jasonrann
Found out biggly? He didn’t have a scratch on him

Now he was lucky the bikers were pusses.

I think he was waiting for Dylan McKay to step in. Might be waiting awhile
That is what I was getting at. Real deal "bikers" would have been packing knives at least.

Update - two members of the minibike gang have been arrested. 20-year-old Rosemead resident Jacob Esteban Hernandez is charged with felony vandalism and 40-year-old L.A. resident Angie Teresa Guizar is charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Update - two members of the minibike gang have been arrested. 20-year-old Rosemead resident Jacob Esteban Hernandez is charged with felony vandalism and 40-year-old L.A. resident Angie Teresa Guizar is charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
a huge weight has been lifted from me. thank you for the update. Justice will prevail in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT