ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Christmas in July

It's like watching Howard Dean introduce Bernie Lomax.

clap please GIF

Imagine being dumb enough to stand there and cheer that on.
I've lost count how many times joe has said something completely incoherent at an event and the seals still cheer and applaud for it. Then they go out and call other people cultists. It's quite fascinating behavior really.

Biden: "America can be summed up on one word: schimilihaminapressure!"

Chis: "omg yessssss kingggg!!!"

I've lost count how many times joe has said something completely incoherent at an event and the seals still cheer and applaud for it. Then they go out and call other people cultists. It's quite fascinating behavior really.

The only way to maybe beat him is to make his opponent immune and destroy democracy. I'm with you. He can't talk clearly so let's burn this mother down. I think I'm gonna go buy me a gun and a 3 pack of wife beaters. Where the rally at tonight?

Reactions: artradley
Biden: "Ho ho ho "

Trump: "Wanna rape kids."

Still easiest vote of our lives.

He misspoke because his brain doesn't work. How is that the same as Trump raping women, and likely kids, for real?
It's not [the same]. We can be sad, angry, depressed, irritated, fearful, etc. regarding both candidates for different reasons in the same way I can break my right arm and have my left leg amputated; one is worse than the other, but both suck.

IMO, we can have Trump threads to discuss all the horrible things about him and we can have Biden threads discussing the same. Each thread doesn't have to have "but Biden" or "but Trump" deflections, but that's just me.

In the end it's sad we have to even have the discussion at all, screw both parties for serving this pile of $hit to the American people.

It's not [the same]. We can be sad, angry, depressed, irritated, fearful, etc. regarding both candidates for different reasons in the same way I can break my right arm and have my left leg amputated; one is worse than the other, but both suck.

IMO, we can have Trump threads to discuss all the horrible things about him and we can have Biden threads discussing the same. Each thread doesn't have to have "but Biden" or "but Trump" deflections, but that's just me.

In the end it's sad we have to even have the discussion at all, screw both parties for serving this pile of $hit to the American people.
The but Trump threads are a good representation of how we got here. Everytime anyone has tried to post anything in regards to Joe, his health, his policies, his possible scandals, his family issues, it only took an average of 2.3 responses for a But Trump! reply. Even threads that didn't involve Joe often garnered a but Trump reply at some point.

So here we are with a bunch of people on here saying duh... we've seen all this for years but it was always met with but Trump or it's just right wing conspiracy or just faux news at it again

Reactions: Scruddy

You know, that thing! Is he going to say Grace, or did she pass 20 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Huey still pretending biden didn't incoherently brag about kids rubbing his hairy legs at the public pool or that his own daughter accused him of inappropriate shower time
well to be fair the always honest MSM reported the diary as fake... until of course it wasn't. Very much like Hunter's laptop the Biden kids sure had a rough go of things.

Who is saying lesbians are male?
The t+ contingent of the alphabet crazies
well to be fair the always honest MSM reported the diary as fake... until of course it wasn't. Very much like Hunter's laptop the Biden kids sure had a rough go of things.
The fakest diary ever. Minus the multiple people charged and who also pled guilty to stealing it. So it's like, actually totally real, except for the parts we don't like! Those are definitely still fake!

The things cultists unironically believe lmao

Foxnews viewers are in a cult...talk about collusion and being lied to on several fronts. And they think they are watching solid credible news. They are a joke.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The t+ contingent of the alphabet crazies

The fakest diary ever. Minus the multiple people charged and who also pled guilty to stealing it. So it's like, actually totally real, except for the parts we don't like! Those are definitely still fake!

The things cultists unironically believe lmao
Not sure but I've seen Carolina pounding this lesbians can be male narrative recently and I have zero idea where it came from

The only way to maybe beat him is to make his opponent immune and destroy democracy. I'm with you. He can't talk clearly so let's burn this mother down. I think I'm gonna go buy me a gun and a 3 pack of wife beaters. Where the rally at tonight?
You’re right - the years just prior to Joe were spent burning this mother to the ground.

Groceries and gas were cheaper, and I was absolutely miserable. Almost completely burnt to the ground and then, thankfully, JB graced us with his presence in leadership.

It's cute how you think you have any moral high ground as Trump is pure evil and corruption to the highest degree. We could create by hour threads that you are doing here on Trump but we know how to operate and condense them into a few that you comically ignore. Biden > 💩 > Trump. Congratulations for trying to justify something that can ever be.

It's cute how you think you have any moral high ground as Trump is pure evil and corruption to the highest degree. We could create by hour threads that you are doing here on Trump but we know how to operate and condense them into a few that you comically ignore. Biden > 💩 > Trump. Congratulations for trying to justify something that can ever be.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Reactions: Scruddy
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Is this an act? The 2 are the candidates for this election. Of course it's but Trump this comical crap is posted here about Biden while people supporting the Insurrection leader and terrorist who has way more episodes of these that you are posting about Biden as well as an absolute disaster of an administration is 100% relevant. Hypocrisy and Irony 101 textbook elementary stuff. Grow up.

A news outlet founded on progressive and liberal politics for over a hundred years.

Whew…total shocker something like this is written. You guys are fools.

You saw the debate and EVERYTHING else like we did. It’s over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT