ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s medical team

21a28fb2-c8b2-4444-b5d2-c7da7252a995_text.gif

8w3zjx.gif

Remember growing up when someone would tell you something and you'd ask, "Where'd you hear that?" and the response would either be: I read it in the paper or I saw it on the evening news. OR, "My sister's cousin's next door neighbor's gardener". I think the latter is what twitter has become.

Biden doesn't seem to have the tremors one thinks of for that. Maybe the White House doctor has Parkinsons:)

"A top neurologist at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center met with President Biden's physician at the White House earlier this year, White House records show.

Dr. Kevin Cannard, a Parkinson's disease expert, met with Dr. Kevin O'Connor and two others at the White House residence clinic on Jan. 17, records first reported by the New York Post show.

The report comes as the 81-year-old president faces increased scrutiny over his age and mental acuity in the wake of a halting and stumbling debate performance on June 27 in Atlanta, Georgia."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pa...st-met-president-bidens-physician-white-house

So the media has been lying to us for over a year because they would rather carry water for team Democrat than report the truth.

I don’t know if it is all media as you have to think there is some wide eyed reporter that would want to break a story like that. I do think several people within the White House obviously knew.

Lol. Maybe because he’s not fine. He provides proof literally every time he’s in the public eye. Come on, man. Seeing is believing. You see it.

I never said he's fine. I'm commenting on what you people believe. If you want to know what i think of joe, let me know. I don't think highly of him but we all have a choice.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I never said he's fine. I'm commenting on what you people believe. If you want to know what i think of joe, let me know. I don't think highly of him but we all have a choice.
Well, your post I commented on was really, really dumb.

One is objectively true - that being Biden not being “fine.”

And the other part: You simply want to be true..that being Trump is in on this Project 2025 thing. Or that he’s lying or whatever….

It’s fact vs assumption based off your interest.

And the other part: You simply want to be true..that being Trump is in on this Project 2025 thing. Or that he’s lying or whatever….

Why is it dumb? There is more than ample evidence to support both claims. It's very telling what people choose to believe. You shouldn't comment on my beliefs if you don't know them.

Objectively what has been diagnosed as 'wrong' with Joe? Fact vs assumption and all

Biden is fine considering his age.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Nobody had to cover anything up especially when Joe has gone out there in the public for years and been stumbling and bumbling... Look at the State of the Union address for goodness sakes.... That was a disaster and there was no calls for him to step down... I'm guessing his poll numbers were still up there pretty good... Panic has set in because the poll numbers are so horrible

Why is it dumb? There is more than ample evidence to support both claims. It's very telling what people choose to believe. You shouldn't comment on my beliefs if you don't know them.

Objectively what has been diagnosed as 'wrong' with Joe? Fact vs assumption and all
Moving the goalposts pretty far now aren’t we.

To your question - I don’t know what he’s been diagnosed with 🤷🏼‍♂️

But again, objectively (ya know, my eyes/ears and your eyes/ears…), Joe is most certainly not fine.

But again, objectively (ya know, my eyes/ears and your eyes/ears…), Joe is most certainly not fine.
So there isn't anything wrong with Joe? You said there is objectively something wrong with his health. What is his diagnosis? How is that moving the goalpsost? I'm asking you to formalize your 'objective' claim since you can do that to an 'objective' 'fact'. Those are your words. I have not moved a single blade of grass. Answer please.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Here we go. The Biden media take down is about to get real folks. Hard to believe that the press covering the White House was in the dark.

Lewy Body dementia often has Parkinson's Disease as an accompaniment. I lost a friend to this just last month. She was a physician and it dismantled her. She had dementia, aphasia and movement issues.

So there isn't anything wrong with Joe? You said there is objectively something wrong with his health. What is his diagnosis? How is that moving the goalpsost? I'm asking you to formalize your 'objective' claim since you can do that to an 'objective' 'fact'. Those are your words. I have not moved a single blade of grass. Answer please.
A claim that Joe is not “fine” is verifiable with an absurd amount of evidence, most of which you’re aware of obviously just like I am - We own televisions.

You’re simply moving the goalposts and being difficult b/c you support Joe Biden. Go ahead and fire back, but, we’re done here.

Reactions: h-hawk
8w3zjx.gif

Remember growing up when someone would tell you something and you'd ask, "Where'd you hear that?" and the response would either be: I read it in the paper or I saw it on the evening news. OR, "My sister's cousin's next door neighbor's gardener". I think the latter is what twitter has become.
These guys don’t believe sworn testimony but any tweet by some rando is the word of god.

A claim that Joe is not “fine” is verifiable with an absurd amount of evidence, most of which you’re aware of obviously just like I am - We own televisions.

You’re simply moving the goalposts and being difficult b/c you support Joe Biden. Go ahead and fire back, but, we’re done here.

Hahaha. You know as much as I do. NOTHING. You are taking opinions and trying to make them seem like objective fact. So lame.

So, a guy allegedly with Parkinson's out-negotiated Kevin McCarthy multiple times, got a major infrastructure bill passed, an energy/Inflation Reduction Act bill passed, got a Medicare drug negotiation bill passed, and has Republicans all across Congress trying to take credit for these bills they all voted against.

Did I miss anything?

What does your BRAIN tell you about a serial sexual assaulter and 34 time felon? A guy who told you he doesn't care about you? Your answer will tell us a lot, though we all already know it.

So, a guy allegedly with Parkinson's out-negotiated Kevin McCarthy multiple times, got a major infrastructure bill passed, an energy/Inflation Reduction Act bill passed, got a Medicare drug negotiation bill passed, and has Republicans all across Congress trying to take credit for these bills they all voted against.

Did I miss anything?
None of this stuff EVER sinks into their heads...probably because of all the gymnastics their tiny brains are attempting.

Reactions: Joes Place
None of this stuff EVER sinks into their heads...probably because of all the gymnastics their tiny brains are attempting.
Well, I don’t know if he has Parkinson’s or anything official. Don’t care. The fact that he is seeing a neurologist could be just that the neurologist is a really good neurologist. Maybe a simple as that.

But everything that Joe posted is beside the point when we’re talking about the next four years. I don’t need an official diagnosis to know the guy is not fit for four more years.

Did I miss anything?
I thought his staff did that.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT