ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s medical team

Especially if you’re into open borders, sanctuary cities, abolishing ICE and men playing women’s sports.
It is unfortunate that all of these issues will have to be put on the back burner to keep a dictator from taking over our country. Will deal with that shit down the road because they will all be moot if a sociopath becomes president for life because then we will have no say anyway…

I know and I love Trump I think he's great
Space Love GIF by Tim Robinson

I doubt Joe has Parkinsons, Dementia, or any other cognitive issues. Easy enough when you can doubt away whatever makes you feel better to align yourself with a POS over an old person.
I mean this really is unbelievable for someone to say after the debate, the ABC interview and the Morning Joe interview other than they are completely blinded by political ideology.

The medical report just came out. Doctors are saying this is all just merely the worst case of jet lag ever seen. All stemming from a three hour flight he had back in 2006. Whew! That was close.

I mean this really is unbelievable for someone to say after the debate, the ABC interview and the Morning Joe interview other than they are completely blinded by political ideology.

Read the post I quoted dumb F. Try to follow along

Reactions: Hawked
The medical report just came out. Doctors are saying this is all just merely the worst case of jet lag ever seen. All stemming from a three hour flight he had back in 2006. Whew! That was close.

Does this change anyone's vote or is Faulty just working himself into a case of Gout for no reason?

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT