ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Admin + Democrat Corruption by the Numbers

Dec 31, 2014

+

“Every single transaction related to Biden’s high speed internet plan should be fully audited and disclosed to the public.

I smell corruption during the first two years of this program (planning and preparation) and apparently zero ditch digging or actual building. My guess is a bunch of DEI and other consultants were paid, just their Democrat cousin project, California high speed rail.

We need a a ****ing post mortem analysis.

These rural communities NEED high speed internet. This problem could have been fully solved last year if Starlink had been used/purchased with the funds.

Everyone involved with this program should be fired and banned from ever working for the government again. Countless rural communities are suffering because of Biden’s stupid ****ing plan.”

When they’re right, they’re right.

EVERY major federal infrastructure project has been heavily criticized by naysayers with no real vision for the future. Electricity, cost-to-coast rail, the interstate highway system, etc. All of them.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Seems like someone is taking up the eloon musk system of sponging off government to do business.
Seems like the government should go buy Starlink from Elon so everyone could have high speed internet. But they won’t do that because he doesn’t carry water for the Democrats and might be a fringe Republican.

Besides how do the Democrats pay off their supporters with taxpayer money if any of this was ever built and had proper accounting.

Seems like the government should go buy Starlink from Elon so everyone could have high speed internet. But they won’t do that because he doesn’t carry water for the Democrats and might be a fringe Republican.

Besides how do the Democrats pay off their supporters with taxpayer money if any of this was ever built and had proper accounting.
LOL. Don't worry. Democrat corruption will never catch up to your heroes.

Reactions: cigaretteman
MAY 9, 2022

With a discount already in place, 20 companies have agreed to offer service for $30 a month. Advocacy groups are hoping states will adopt similar pricing requirements.​

Each of the following companies committed to offer all ACP-eligible families at least one high-speed plan for $30/month or less, with no additional fees and no data caps.

These companies serve urban, suburban, and rural communities across the country. Collectively, they offer high-speed internet services in areas in which over 80% of the U.S. population lives, including nearly 50% of the rural population. The Biden-Harris Administration is grateful for the efforts of these companies, and encourages additional internet service providers to join this effort to close the digital divide by offering high-speed, low-cost plans.

Reactions: BelemNole
I’m guessing their batting average is above .000.

So, there is no wasteful spending at all? It’s a complete sham and nothing to see here?
It's the govt, I'm sure that someone would complain about most everything the money is spent on.

I do know that access is being provided to rural counties here in CA, because we've worked on a few of the jobs.

But the Elon fanboy posting a hit piece from a trash newspaper and then suggesting that Elon could provide the service better is comical, and predictable.

It's the govt, I'm sure that someone would complain about most everything the money is spent on.

I do know that access is being provided to rural counties here in CA, because we've worked on a few of the jobs.

But the Elon fanboy posting a hit piece from a trash newspaper and then suggesting that Elon could provide the service better is comical, and predictable.
I like this explanation much better.

Thank you.

I’m not saying I am endorsing your opinion anymore than I am the OP, but I prefer substantive rebuttals over ad hominem attacks.

I like this explanation much better.

Thank you.

I’m not saying I am endorsing your opinion anymore than I am the OP, but I prefer substantive rebuttals over ad hominem attacks.
I'm fine with reasonable criticism of govt programs. But OP is just a bot that reposts anything Elon tweets. I think there is a greater than zero chance he is elon, but it's more likely he's just a 20-something guy who is easily impressed by things he sees on the internet and has no ability to question what he reads.

Union grift. Biden’s favorite.

2. Preferences for hiring union workers who will take longer, not do the job as well, and not worry about getting fired for underperformance

3. Requiring companies that receive the funds to prioritize the employment of criminals... the woke term for which is apparently now "justice impacted" individuals.

This is just like the failure of the EV charging fund, the CHIPS act and so many other failed Biden programs. Instead of focusing on what's important — getting internet to people who need it and bringing EV chargers up as quickly as possible — the focus inevitably shifts to the woke goal du jour where paying off Biden's union buddies often takes precedence over serving the American people.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
All the money for those charging stations that didn’t get put in and non existent rural internet are sitting safely in democrats election funds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT