ADVERTISEMENT

Biden campaign and allied Democratic groups raised $42 million in January

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006
With the Republican party being basically broke and the money they do have going to pay Trumps legal bills and campaign....I guess we're going to find out if a war chest actually still matters. I think it does...especially down ballot. Could be a D blowout in November.

The president's re-election campaign, the Democratic National Committee and affiliated groups had $130 million in the bank at the end of the month.

Penniless rapist vs a senile pedophile,.. should sell a lot of tickets.
Trump was found liable of sexual assault. Then had to pay out $83 million for victimizing her again. He just lost a fraud case worth $355 million. Will go to trial for criminal felony in March for using campaign funds to pay hush money to women he cheated on his wife with. And faces two more criminal trials after that.

Meanwhile Biden has lost 0 cases. Of any source. Because he has had 0 cases. Of any source. When are you going to wake up? He's grifting you.

Trump was found liable of sexual assault. Then had to pay out $83 million for victimizing her again. He just lost a fraud case worth $355 million. Will go to trial for criminal felony in March for using campaign funds to pay hush money to women he cheated on his wife with. And faces two more criminal trials after that.

Meanwhile Biden has lost 0 cases. Of any source. Because he has had 0 cases. Of any source. When are you going to wake up? He's grifting you.

So you're saying that Trump is the more entertaining of the two misfits?,.. I would agree.

Once again, Lindsay Graham's words ring true. The Republicans have really screwed themselves.
On a side note...it'll take a total annihilation for the R's to change course. Wouldn't mind seeing the R's get totally wrecked in the House.

I just hope the Senate stays close as I don't think I'd like what D's would do with a filibuster proof majority.

Reactions: OrlandNole
On a side note...it'll take a total annihilation for the R's to change course. Wouldn't mind seeing the R's get totally wrecked in the House.

I just hope the Senate stays close as I don't think I'd like what D's would do with a filibuster proof majority.

I don't think total annihilation changes their course. They'll double down on victimhood, again.

It takes zero talent to point out how ridiculous your continued support of Trump is. But keep forking it over and enjoy your Gold Force Nones.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm definitely a Biden detractor,... not interested in the zero sum game played by most here.

I think you're probably right. Unfortunately, I think it's going to take a handful of election cycles in a deep red state like Tennessee.

(a unilateral administration, house and senate is never a good thing, regardless of party)

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

The GOP is done as a functional political party. Liz and others need to create a new true conservative party loyal to our democratic institutions.

With the Republican party being basically broke and the money they do have going to pay Trumps legal bills and campaign....I guess we're going to find out if a war chest actually still matters. I think it does...especially down ballot. Could be a D blowout in November.

The president's re-election campaign, the Democratic National Committee and affiliated groups had $130 million in the bank at the end of the month.
You can cut their fear with a chainsaw......lol

Well then they'll be the permanent minority party.
How could they not be with all the drastic measures being employed by the marxist left? Why not just get it over with and arrest Trump and send him off to some remote gulag where he mysteriously winds up dead?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT