ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Can't Stand?

Why does it always fall back to health with these dickheads? Remember when Hillary was "dying" in 2015? No way she makes it through 4 years! Rinse and repeat.
This is correct, but it's only half the story. Dems talked of it being obvious that Trump could be ousted using the 25th amendment for years and many on this board maintain to this day that Biden is more mentally fit than trump.

Even the person with the deepest red or blue glasses on has to admit that both sides are playing this card for all it's worth.

Reactions: goldmom

Come on libs, send grandpa to the retirement home and throw out a real candidate. What his next request going to be? He gets questions in advance (like his "press conferences") or gets to wear an ear piece maybe?

There's a zero percent chance joe is up to 4 more years of this job. Physically or mentally.

This was shown to be completely made up yesterday. Scruddy falls for echo-chamber stupidity...again

Come on libs, send grandpa to the retirement home and throw out a real candidate. What his next request going to be? He gets questions in advance (like his "press conferences") or gets to wear an ear piece maybe?

There's a zero percent chance joe is up to 4 more years of this job. Physically or mentally.
5f9c2bedcf77f89e720594939540e2e5174edebed3332e8b6e44140d210c363b.jpg

Look at this homophobic bitch OP falling for Trump’s lackeys laying the groundwork for him to pull out of the debate.
Homophobic? I don't hate you cuz you like dick, Menace. Stop fantasizing. What are you even going on about?

Your avatar is for homophobes, dumbass
No way, it's to stand in solidarity with 3 children who the left has charged with felonies for riding lime wire scooters through the park and over a pride mural. Cultists are mad that someone would dare desecrate one of their holy symbols by using a public street with public transportation. I just established I don't care that you like dick, Menace. You wanting to name call is on you, not me.

No way, it's to stand in solidarity with 3 children who the left has charged with felonies for riding lime wire scooters through the park and over a pride mural. Cultists are mad that someone would dare desecrate one of their holy symbols by using a public street with public transportation. I just established I don't care that you like dick, Menace. You wanting to name call is on you, not me.
Your insults are also a clue. We get it, you’re a homophobic loser. No more convincing needed! 😉

Your insults are also a clue. We get it, you’re a homophobic loser. No more convincing needed! 😉
If saying I don't care if you're gay is taken as an insult by you then is says more about you than me. The typical leftist name calling rings as hollow as ever btw

Should it matter? No

But in an election this close not being able to stand for a length of time most cost some votes.

If it’s true, my guess is the stress of Biden standing takes away a little from his mental game.

It’s crazy, if either party nominated somebody else they would win walking away but here we are.
I'm available!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT