ADVERTISEMENT

Biden cheat sheet

Last edited:
The advance question seems a bit problematic, moreso from the reporter’s side. Do you have to submit questions in advance or you won’t get called on? Hmmm..

The order of speakers/logistics cheat sheet thing is stupid. That’s just ensuring the event goes smoothly.

Yes. Can we please stop enabling really old people to be president? I'd much rather have a sharp, young guy like Obama. Wouldn't you?
As much as it pains me to say it, yes I would take Obama. I can’t believe more people aren’t worried that he has the codes to the nucs

The advance question seems a bit problematic, moreso from the reporter’s side. Do you have to submit questions in advance or you won’t get called on? Hmmm..

The order of speakers/logistics cheat sheet thing is stupid. That’s just ensuring the event goes smoothly.
Well I obviously believe this goes to the cognitive function of our President, and with the recent news they won’t allow him to debate a primary challenger it just adds more fuel to the fire. Honestly what are they going to do when he has to debate the Republican challenger? Are they going to pull a Katie Hobbs?

Well I obviously believe this goes to the cognitive function of our President, and with the recent news they won’t allow him to debate a primary challenger it just adds more fuel to the fire. Honestly what are they going to do when he has to debate the Republican challenger? Are they going to pull a Katie Hobbs?

Damn right they'll "pull a Katie Hobbs". It worked for her.

Trump just said he's not gonna debate either. Old geezers afraid of looking like old geezers.

I don't recall an incumbent President debating in the primaries. Moreover, he doesn't have a legit challenger (RFK is an antic-vax conspiracy theorist), no reason for the party to give RFK Jr. platform. There will be (likely) 3 debates between Biden and Trump before the election -- and it will go about as expected.

I don't recall an incumbent President debating in the primaries. Moreover, he doesn't have a legit challenger (RFK is an antic-vax conspiracy theorist), no reason for the party to give RFK Jr. platform. There will be (likely) 3 debates between Biden and Trump before the election -- and it will go about as expected.
Well there has to be a history, otherwise why would the DNC cancel the debates?

Anybody concerned over this?

Perhaps some of you have an excellent memory and have never had an issue with quick recall situations. I used to have a great memory and could recall the names of hundreds of students, parents, and grandparents. In my mid- sixties, my memory started to diminish, and as a result, I would write out notes to myself before meetings. I would also take notes during meetings to make sure I didn't forget important talking points. I talk to many seniors who do the same thing. We all believe we are being proactive, so we can stay accurately focused on the conversations. So, rather than being concerned about Biden having notes, I would tend to commend him for recognizing his limitations and addressing them in a manner that will allow him to be most effective. There are many other markers that would better identify his declining mental efficacy for doing his job, IMHO.

Perhaps some of you have an excellent memory and have never had an issue with quick recall situations. I used to have a great memory and could recall the names of hundreds of students, parents, and grandparents. In my mid- sixties, my memory started to diminish, and as a result, I would write out notes to myself before meetings. I would also take notes during meetings to make sure I didn't forget important talking points. I talk to many seniors who do the same thing. We all believe we are being proactive, so we can stay accurately focused on the conversations. So, rather than being concerned about Biden having notes, I would tend to commend him for recognizing his limitations and addressing them in a manner that will allow him to be most effective. There are many other markers that would better identify his declining mental efficacy for doing his job, IMHO.

I generally think working from notes and being prepared is a good thing.
He had the exact question written ahead of time. This is not just working from notes.

Reactions: BelemNole
by itself sure, but we both know that is not the case

I'm not sure what you mean. FWIW, I'm hesitant to believe that any POTUS ever takes a lot of off-the-cuff questions, no matter how much the White House would like us to believe they do.

Last edited:
Like Ron DeSantis?

I actually think Ron is a smart, young guy in political terms. However, he lets his ego get the best of him and makes poor decisions. He’s also far too aligned to the MAGA culture war for my tastes.

You boys roll out a non-MAGA aligned young guy with his faculties that wants to tackle the tough issues and not bathrooms and I’ll consider coming back.

As it is, you’re going to stay you and so are most of the tools on your side - so I’ll just have to continue to vote for crusty old bastards that aren’t trying to destroy our country under the false pretense of saving it.

I have said it before and I sill say it again. Neither Biden/Harris nor Trump/?? should be anywhere NEAR the Presidency!!!! This is idiotic that we cannot get rid of these people. I was not a huge Obama supporter, but if he could have run again in 24....I would have voted for him in a heartbeat!!!!! This is insane and is killing our country.

DeSantis is a thin skinned little bitch that's about to get his ass whooped by a mouse.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT