ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Falls Asleep Again

Former president Donald Trump closed his eyes and at times appeared to nod off Monday afternoon in a Manhattan courtroom, as prospective jurors were instructed on what they would need to do to serve on the jury in his hush money criminal trial.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

The former president spent the day inside the courtroom of New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, frequently appearing bored or uninterested during the morning session as prosecutors and defense lawyers sparred over preliminary matters including what evidence could be admitted.

I hope he started snoring... that's the level of legitimacy those proceedings deserve.

Reactions: Scruddy
Got to love the libs on here, dumb as fuuk but loyal to a fault.
Are you a Trump supporter? The libs welcome the irony. 😂

Btw, why is it that every Trump fan who feels the need to accuse someone else of being stupid can’t string together two coherent sentences in English?

Nice comma splice, dipshit. Hey, if you’re going to comment about others’ lack of intelligence, at least sound halfway literate. 😆

I was told routinely by the leftists on this forum that it doesn't count unless they've been formally charged. Checkmate I guess.
I’m not a leftist, and Don Jr.’s cocaine addiction, or lack thereof, is no more concerning to me than Hunter Biden’s.

This thread makes me sleepy

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB
Maybe you should be president.
You only fall asleep reading this post.

How fvcking pathetic is it that the argument is that he’s a worse fit for president because he falls asleep on the job compared to in court.
Keep blazing forward America, you’re in great hands with one of these two bozos.

Lololololololol... You are trying too hard. Just admit you boy is slow and now named sleepy Don for a reason.

You can't even hide your love for the cult leader. How is your truth social stock doing?
The thread is about president Biden falling asleep and you attack Trump? I swear Trump lives in your head rent free. The next time you have a thought, let in pass. If you want to back up Biden, do it without using trump. Anytime someone deflects and turns to Trump they have lost the fight. I have yet to find anyone standup for Biden Solely based on Biden and his accomplishments. Your response is Biden falls asleep (and not the first time) and Trumps an idiot. Got it.

The thread is about president Biden falling asleep and you attack Trump? I swear Trump lives in your head rent free. The next time you have a thought, let in pass. If you want to back up Biden, do it without using trump. Anytime someone deflects and turns to Trump they have lost the fight. I have yet to find anyone standup for Biden Solely based on Biden and his accomplishments. Your response is Biden falls asleep (and not the first time) and Trumps an idiot. Got it.
Oh your boy is just resting his eyes. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT