ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has an issue with black voters

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
Had no idea Biden had lost that much support. Trump has doubled his support with this demographic.

Biden’s support among Black voters so far is 7 percentage points lower than it was at the same period in 2020, according to an NBC News average of national polls since April 1. Meanwhile, former President Donald Trump’s support from Black voters has increased by 9 percentage points. But Biden still has the majority of support among Black voters, at 69% vs. Trump’s 18%.

Had no idea Biden had lost that much support. Trump has doubled his support with this demographic.

Biden’s support among Black voters so far is 7 percentage points lower than it was at the same period in 2020, according to an NBC News average of national polls since April 1. Meanwhile, former President Donald Trump’s support from Black voters has increased by 9 percentage points. But Biden still has the majority of support among Black voters, at 69% vs. Trump’s 18%.

LOOK AT THE POLLS!!!!

I was surprised to not see a post on this. My brother went nuts sending me this and railing on how evil Biden is and how he is trying to divide the country and only Trump can unite everyone.

People hear what they want to hear so they can be outraged in real time. Oddly enough the dishonest Twixxer essentially wrote that Biden's message was "America hates black people", yet JB never uttered the word hate.

BAU.

Biden people have begun to see through the BS. It's no longer enough to pander to people and tell those people what you are going to do for them. People can see what's happening with their own eyes.

The national Black-white unemployment ratio for 2024 Q1 remained stable at 2-to-1, demonstrating that despite the overall strength of the economy, Black workers are still twice as likely to be unemployed as their white counterparts. D.C. also maintained the highest Black-white unemployment ratio in the country, though that rate fell once again from 4.7-to-1 in the previous quarter to 4.2-to-1. Delaware once again had the lowest Black-white unemployment ratio at 1.5-to-1, meaning that there were still no states where Black and white workers were equally likely to be unemployed.

National's Earnings Disparity Relative to White Workers
Race or EthnicityNumber of WorkersShare of WorkersAverage Weekly EarningsEarnings per Dollar
White97,484,95362.67%$1,046.52$1.00
Black17,781,18511.43%$791.02$0.76
Native American/American Indian1,037,8190.67%$801.99$0.77
Asian-Pacific Islander10,071,2796.47%$1,168.82$1.12
Hispanic/Latino26,849,18117.26%$762.80$0.73
Multiracial2,318,1291.49%$852.18$0.81

You're drunk if you think that black people are going to vote for Trump.
There are plenty of black people that aren't thrilled with Biden but it doesn't mean they will vote Trump either but they are pissed. It's honestly not hard to find them either if you step outside your blue bubble.

I'm sure being poor and black in Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, and Chicago isn't appealing when watching billions in aid go overseas.

Reactions: TennNole17
I was surprised to not see a post on this. My brother went nuts sending me this and railing on how evil Biden is and how he is trying to divide the country and only Trump can unite everyone.

That is not what Biden said at all.

I am not endorsing what Biden said, but let’s be honest here.

Jesus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT