ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is addressing the NAACP at their Las Vegas Convention

RicoSuave102954

HB All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
I wonder if he will revisit his famous speech in which he stated in 1977 - "Integrating Black Students Would Turn Schools into ‘A Jungle… A Racial Jungle." It also contained a photo that showed Biden alongside the purported quote, "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle."

I wonder if he will tell them "if you don't vote me me, you ain't black"

Hopefully he talks about what he said during his second run for the presidency, he became embroiled in controversy when he described one of his opponents, then-Senator Barack Obama—a Black man—as “articulate” and “clean.” While campaigning in Iowa, Biden said that schools in Iowa perform far better than schools in Washington D.C. because D.C. schools have far more Black students. "There's less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four of five percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you're dealing with," he told The Washington Post.

Last year, Biden came under fire for making reference to “gangbangers” when describing Black teenagers. The same month, Biden told an audience that "poor kids are just as smart and just as talented as white kids."

Two months later, during a press conference with Black and Latino journalists, Biden said that unlike the Black community, the Hispanic community was actually diverse.

During that same press conference, Biden asked if a Black journalist was on cocaine and a junkie

Maybe he can settle the crowd down with his story about how he handled "Corn Pop".

Last edited:
Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT