ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Not Liberal Enough To Run?

Mar 14, 2003
This is why Trump wins in 2020. Biden scares me as I think he’d win. The progressive left now says he is too centrist to run.

Lol

He talked tough," she continued. "He's from Scranton. He talks about that all the time. And so he sort of seemed like the most populist—bearing in mind he's from the great banking state of Delaware."

Joe should have ran in 2016. Big mistake ceding it to HC.

I can give him a pass, his son just died. If one of my kids just died I'd have a hard time summoning the energy and willpower to get out of bed in the morning. Much less travel the country campaigning for president.

But in the end because of that, he's now too old to run. He would have been pushing it even in 2016.

I can give him a pass, his son just died. If one of my kids just died I'd have a hard time summoning the energy and willpower to get out of bed in the morning. Much less travel the country campaigning for president.

But in the end because of that, he's now too old to run. He would have been pushing it even in 2016.
True....Just don't see Trump eeking out wins in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan against Joe.

Forgot about his son dying...definitely a difficult time for him.

True....Just don't see Trump eeking out wins in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan against Joe.

Forgot about his son dying...definitely a difficult time for him.

I get the feeling if his son didn't die he might have given it a shot. And you are right he might have been able to win those states if he got the nomination.

I'm not entirely sure he would have won the nomination against Clinton though. He might have made it competitive, but I think there was a general sense among some that it was Clinton's turn.

Another likely outcome is he splits the vote with Clinton and Sanders wins the nomination.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I can see how a minority of the far left might think this. Same thing for far right enthusiasts and candidates.

I’d be more concerned he’d perv out on any decent looking female under the age of 25.

But he’s too old to run imo.

I get the feeling if his son didn't die he might have given it a shot. And you are right he might have been able to win those states if he got the nomination.

I'm not entirely sure he would have won the nomination against Clinton though. He might have made it competitive, but I think there was a general sense among some that it was Clinton's turn.

Another likely outcome is he splits the vote with Clinton and Sanders wins the nomination.
Another thing....IF Joe had won the nomination I really don't think he generates the hate from the Berny supporters that Hillary did....I also think Obama probably is a little more invested campaigning for Joe :)

Another thing....IF Joe had won the nomination I really don't think he generates the hate from the Berny supporters that Hillary did....I also think Obama probably is a little more invested campaigning for Joe :)

Joe is more likable than Clinton. A goof in a lot of ways but I guess he's kind of like W. in that way.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
He is too old to run. But Trump voters have no business giving an opinion on who the Democrats should nominate.
And THERE is where you are wrong, Bio. If Democrats had paid attention to who Trump voters wanted them to nominate in 2016, the Trump voters wouldn't have become Trump voters.

And THERE is where you are wrong, Bio. If Democrats had paid attention to who Trump voters wanted them to nominate in 2016, the Trump voters wouldn't have become Trump voters.

Then they should have gone to vote in the primaries (or caucuses in the case of Iowa). But, now we are left with a President who, at a minimum, will leave the country completely disgraced and less influential in world events.

And who pray tell did Trump voters want the Dems to nominate in 2016?? Because last I knew the only candidates that got to the primaries where Martin O'Malley, Bernie Sanders and Hilary Clinton. They nominated Hilary, Martin O'Malley was barely heard of and I'm guessing not many Trump voters are even aware he ran. So are you saying they wanted Sanders??

And who pray tell did Trump voters want the Dems to nominate in 2016?? Because last I knew the only candidates that got to the primaries where Martin O'Malley, Bernie Sanders and Hilary Clinton. They nominated Hilary, Martin O'Malley was barely heard of and I'm guessing not many Trump voters are even aware he ran. So are you saying they wanted Sanders??

You simply misunderstood his post, but don't worry he is more than happy to explain the error in your thought process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT