ADVERTISEMENT

Biden raises $30 million at Hollywood fundraiser featuring Obama, campaign says

Biden might be able to raise more if he could get convicted of a some felonies in, um, ......... let's go with Texas.

Did you see the two threads about the Rs getting busted lying about Biden in this event with edited videos?
Except all the videos available keep showing Obama leading Biden off, from different angles. And all the "busted" articles just complain without disproving them

Reactions: Finance85
I don’t think money matters. If Biden F’s up the debate he is in serious trouble even if he raises a trillion dollars.
I don't understand. All Biden has to do is point at Donald and say, "Convicted Felon". All fact checkers will say it's true.

Except all the videos available keep showing Obama leading Biden off, from different angles. And all the "busted" articles just complain without disproving them
I was kind of curious about that as well, especially after the D-Day clips. Seems like the alt-narrative isn't holding up.

In the fundraiser clip, it actually looks worse for Biden the more clips you see. It would have been plausible if he was simply standing there taking it all in. The longer the clip, the more likely it seems he needs lots of help.

It has to be nice knowing your donation isn't going to your legal fees or to pay what you owe your victims of sexual abuse. Or maybe more hush money payments in process. Plus, you don't have to buy action figures or bad sneakers.

It has to be nice knowing your donation isn't going to your legal fees or to pay what you owe your victims of sexual abuse. Or maybe more hush money payments in process. Plus, you don't have to buy action figures or bad sneakers.
description_image

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT