ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Speech 8PM. Will he renounce his own extremist inflammatory rhetoric?

Will he renounce his extremist inflammatory rhetoric?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
Example A of what I’m talking about.
Here's what I know. Dems have been trying to ban the shooters gun for years. We've been warning that gun violence has gotten out of control. And we've been warning that Trump's violent rhetoric is getting people killed. Rs need to clean up their act.

Reactions: BelemNole
I don't believe they were nuclear launch codes. If I recall correctly they had more to do with nuclear capabilities of the US and an ally. He also leaked capabilities of US nuclear submarines.
Thanks. I was just trying to get past the talking points and rhetoric.

Here's what I know. Dems have been trying to ban the shooters gun for years. We've been warning that gun violence has gotten out of control. And we've been warning that Trump's violent rhetoric is getting people killed. Rs need to clean up their act.
Why are you still here? Its time for those with vitriol like yours to be called outcsnd shunned. Unless you're willing to make a course correction….

Except a GOP candidate was nearly killed after the sitting Dem POTUS said to put a bullseye on him, and many people in the national eye, and this board, have said Trump must be stopped at all costs, and on and on. Look in the mirror Huey.

Except a GOP candidate was nearly killed after the sitting Dem POTUS said to put a bullseye on him, and many people in the national eye, and this board, have said Trump must be stopped at all costs, and on and on. Look in the mirror Huey.
Your time would be better served trying to have a conversation with a reasonable person. Huey isn't that person.

Trump is to blame for being shot at? You're sick dude. Sick.
If you can't wrap your brain around why, yes, Trump bears some responsibility for being shot at, you're not being honest or perhaps you're just intellectually feeble.

He's been spewing the quintessential "live by the sword, die by the sword" and "eye for an eye" old testament rhetoric for as long as anyone stuck a microphone in front of him.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to attempt to take him out.

Is it all his fault? Certainly not, but he has a hand in it.

For a guy that NEVER shows an ounce of humility, empathy, compassion or love, his supporters sure are fishing for it for him.

If you can't wrap your brain around why, yes, Trump bears some responsibility for being shot at, you're not being honest or perhaps you're just intellectually feeble.

He's been spewing the quintessential "live by the sword, die by the sword" and "eye for an eye" old testament rhetoric for as long as anyone stuck a microphone in front of him.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to attempt to take him out.

For a guy that NEVER shows an ounce of humility, empathy, compassion or love, his supporters sure are fishing for it for him.
you've got decades of material to pick from then, please give me 1 example of a direct quote that in your mind validates a reason he deserved to be shot.

you've got decades of material to pick from then, please give me 1 example of a direct quote that in your mind validates a reason he deserved to be shot.
Deserving and having a hand in the reasoning are two different things.

He has said multiple times his retribution will be the success. I’ll grant you his rhetoric is not without fault but he’s been attacked 10 fold more than any president in my lifetime.

GOP candidate was nearly killed by a fellow Republican with a weapon the GOP has championed and wears as pins on their jackets.
Not sure how the dems have anything to do with this other than your need to deflect.

GOP candidate was nearly killed by a fellow Republican with a weapon the GOP has championed and wears as pins on their jackets.
Not sure how the dems have anything to do with this other than your need to deflect.
Not sure what your point is, but then again it's rare for you to actually make a point. When you do, I'll send kudos your way.

I'm pretty sure the GOP and none of the other people at the rally wanted Trump to be shot. You and your fellow liberals (yes a label) are masters at generalization and projection. Oh, the vast majority of folks supporting gun rights don't support murder.

451037789_7574113072697848_4216685705597277038_n.jpg

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Just wondering OP, but should Trump's VP renounce his extremist inflammatory rhetoric with regards to Trump?

Not sure what your point is, but then again it's rare for you to actually make a point. When you do, I'll send kudos your way.

I'm pretty sure the GOP and none of the other people at the rally wanted Trump to be shot. You and your fellow liberals (yes a label) are masters at generalization and projection. Oh, the vast majority of folks supporting gun rights don't support murder.
Finance, you're embarrassing yourself here. A Republican tried to kill Trump using a gun Trump refused to ban. The Dems had nothing to do with this. It's stupid you keep pretending otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT