ADVERTISEMENT

Biden still not taking questions

Do you honestly think Biden has done, or is willing to do an interview in an uncontolled environment where he doesn’t know and control the questions up front? i don’t give a F how a Trump handles interviews. We already know he’s a disaster. Biden wants my vote. I want him to actually do something for it.

You must not have caught Trump’s interview on Fox last night. When he had the questions in advance

Do you honestly think Biden has done, or is willing to do an interview in an uncontolled environment where he doesn’t know and control the questions up front? i don’t give a F how a Trump handles interviews. We already know he’s a disaster. Biden wants my vote. I want him to actually do something for it.

Biden just did an interview. It’s a two-way street. If he does them, you have to be paying attention.

Reactions: srams21 and HROT
Admit it - you aren’t voting for Biden and you’re looking for any excuse not to. He wasn’t asked the questions you wanted him asked (god knows what those are), so Trump it is (a vote for anyone but Biden is a vote for Trump).

Ive already stated I’m voting for Biden. He will get two votes from my household. I’m on record that I don’t think he’s the leader this country needs.

Actually, I bet Trump has answered more questions than any president in history. The number of times he shows up and the press starts firing questions and he starts answering and stays for 30-60 minutes is pretty amazing actually.

That said, I think the Biden strategy of very rehearsed statements and no questions unless he knows them all beforehand is a winning one for him. I'm not sure I'd do any interviews if I were him.

Sure he takes a lot of questions. Doesn't really answer them with anything resembling the truth or an answer to the question. But yeah sure he hears a lot of questions.

Seriously ask him a question on healthcare and Trump will tell you that he has a great healthcare plan that they are going to release in about 2 weeks. . . He's been saying that before he was even elected.

Ive already stated I’m voting for Biden. He will get two votes from my household. I’m on record that I don’t think he’s the leader this country needs.
You can still come over to the good side :)

Sure he takes a lot of questions. Doesn't really answer them with anything resembling the truth or an answer to the question. But yeah sure he hears a lot of questions.

Seriously ask him a question on healthcare and Trump will tell you that he has a great healthcare plan that they are going to release in about 2 weeks. . . He's been saying that before he was even elected.
Liking the answers is a WHOLE other topic(s).

Liking the answers is a WHOLE other topic(s).

No it's has nothing to do with liking the answers it has to do with if he's actually answering the question and being truthful.

Again like I have said, if a reporter asks him about healthcare he will tell them that he's got a great plan and he's releasing it very soon and will offer no details. He has been saying this since before he was elected. Obviously we know that is BS as he has not put forward any healthcare plans.

Reactions: srams21

So doing things much better than Trump isn't good enough for you?

Reactions: lucas80
This interview sure wasn’t. Or maybe Trump‘s so demented he loses all control unless Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends are there steering the conversation.

12.0.jpg
That was the Trump Administration in a nutshell. Especially the part where he got all upset because Swan wasn't following his numbers, "You can't do that"!

You must not have caught Trump’s interview on Fox last night. When he had the questions in advance
Is that the one where he started rambling on about a fake friend who took a fake plane ride where a bunch of non existent anarchists got on the plane?
I suppose the OP can fret all he wants over Biden being in a controlled environment, but at least he doesn't make up imaginary friends and anarchists fanning out all over the country to plunder white women.

So doing things much better than Trump isn't good enough for you?

Good enough for my vote. But it’s only because Trump is a shit show. If the Republicans would have gotten their act 4 years ago with their original mistake...then should have forced him out of this next race. In all honesty, I wish their were a third party dominant enough to offer a quality candidate. I don’t identify with either party anymore.

Is it wrong to want something better than Biden/Harris?

Good enough for my vote. But it’s only because Trump is a shit show. If the Republicans would have gotten their act 4 years ago with their original mistake...then should have forced him out of this next race. In all honesty, I wish their were a third party dominant enough to offer a quality candidate. I don’t identify with either party anymore.

Not at all, I just don't understand why you focus so much on something that won't change until 2024.

Why does every Democratic focus on Trump when he’s gone in 4 months?

That isn't a given. When he's out and Biden is in charge than I would say you can focus on Biden's faults which are significant. They just arn't nearly as massive as Trump's are, and it's not a given that Trump will be gone. It's not a given that Biden will win the EC and even if he does it's not a given that Trump won't stage some sort of grand coup to prevent the election from taking effect.

Quite frankly as far as I can tell all he has to do is tie the results up in court so they can't be certified to be transmitted to the congress. If congress doesn't get the electorial votes to put Biden over 270 than the house determines the president but votes in blocks based on the state (basically all the house members of each state gather together and decide by majority who their state is going to vote for and each state gets a vote.) This system pretty much guarantee's the Republicans win any election sent to the House of Representatives.

Reactions: Fluffles
That isn't a given. When he's out and Biden is in charge than I would say you can focus on Biden's faults which are significant. They just arn't nearly as massive as Trump's are, and it's not a given that Trump will be gone. It's not a given that Biden will win the EC and even if he does it's not a given that Trump won't stage some sort of grand coup to prevent the election from taking effect.

Quite frankly as far as I can tell all he has to do is tie the results up in court so they can't be certified to be transmitted to the congress. If congress doesn't get the electorial votes to put Biden over 270 than the house determines the president but votes in blocks based on the state (basically all the house members of each state gather together and decide by majority who their state is going to vote for and each state gets a vote.) This system pretty much guarantee's the Republicans win any election sent to the House of Representatives.

Why can’t we talk about Biden’s shortcomings now? We have to wait until he’s in office?

But Trump doesn't need to something?

Look it's your vote, but I don't understand the logic.

Critiquing Biden just a few months before the election is like tackling your own teammate at the 5 yard line.

I didn‘t critique him. I want to see how he handles himself in a high pressure situation where the people asking him hard questions who aren‘t part of the Dem media machine. My hope is that he handles himself well. I want to feel more comfortable with my vote.

Reactions: Fluffles
But Trump doesn't need to something?

Look it's your vote, but I don't understand the logic.

My logic is, we already have 3.5 years to see how Trump handled difficult question. I don’t need to see it. My mind is already made up on him.

Reactions: srams21

I totally agree with what you're saying. I think it is a joke that the current candidates are deemed "best" by decision makers in their respective parties and by voters. I voted against Romney in a previous election because I thought he seemed out of touch with working people. I voted against McCain because I couldn't believe his VP selection. I would likely vote for either of them now if it were possible. As it stands, I will hold my nose and vote for Biden under the assumption he will actually surround himself with people that are qualified to do their jobs.

I totally agree with what you're saying. I think it is a joke that the current candidates are deemed "best" by decision makers in their respective parties and by voters. I voted against Romney in a previous election because I thought he seemed out of touch with working people. I voted against McCain because I couldn't believe his VP selection. I would likely vote for either of them now if it were possible. As it stands, I will hold my nose and vote for Biden under the assumption he will actually surround himself with people that are qualified to do their jobs.
I actually stand by my opinion that Romney might have made a decent President. A bit robotic but much more organized than our current POTUS.

I actually stand by my opinion that Romney might have made a decent President. A bit robotic but much more organized than our current POTUS.

I also think he presents himself in a more polished manner. I expect he would be more humble and respectful among leaders from other countries instead of a braying ass that is constantly wanting to be the center of attention.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
He is taking questions now in full fledged press conference. And, he has not collapsed, drug his right leg uselessly behind him, or struggled to sip water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT