ADVERTISEMENT

Biden takes zero questions, smiles silently as press is kicked out amid post-Title 42 chaos at border.

Pete Malloy

HR All-American
Oct 14, 2022
Trendy Waterbury Neighborhood - Des Moines
Joe Biden remained mum on Friday as chaos continues unfolding at the southern border following the expiration of Title 42.

Title 42, the Trump-era policy that was implemented during the COVID pandemic that deterred border crossings due to health concerns, lapsed overnight, prompting thousands of migrants to come to the US-Mexico border hoping to gain entry.

Press were allowed in the Oval Office for Biden's bilateral meeting with Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez Friday, but White House staff pushed reporters out of the room as they shouted questions to the president.

Biden sat silently for over a minute, offering a smirk and even a chuckle before the press were ushered from the room.

The Biden administration is facing intense political heat for its handling of the U.S. southern border, even more so with Title 42 no longer in place.

The Department of Health and Human Services confirmed earlier in the day that a migrant Honduran teenager died while in U.S. custody at the border.

The incompetent President sat there like the senile old man he is probably wondering when they are going to change his "depends" as he was getting chaffed.

• Angry
Reactions: Hawkman34
Title 42, the Trump-era policy that was implemented during the COVID pandemic that deterred border crossings due to health concerns, lapsed overnight, prompting thousands of migrants to come to the US-Mexico border hoping to gain entry.

Another hero of Covid era lockdowns, how many jabs did you get Petey?

Reactions: nelly02 and GOHOX69
Trump took questions for two hours and Biden takes zero questions from a friendly left wing media. #Vegetable President
You don’t seem to remember when your god disappeared for a long while. Trump likes to get peed on, that’s more fact than what you’re saying

I give biden a 5% chance of living until the end of the next term. He is going down hill quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Maybe I’m missing something. If people from other countries want to come to and live in the United States, why would any current US citizen not want said people to go through the proper channels of becoming a legal US citizen? In other words, why would anyone be OK with hundreds of thousands of people crossing our borders illegally, with no record of who they are or where they came from?

Or is it one of those, “well my team supports this sort of thing, so I blindly support it too” kinds of things?

He has lost it.

I can’t stand to look at him or listen to him when he does speak. I can’t stand the man.

He continues to criticize successful people, just like the liberals on this board.
Where did you go to college and what do you do for a living.

Most of the MAGA turds on here won’t answer. What say you?

I am retired. I receive income from assets I have acquired in my life time. I also no longer trade like I had in the past.

I went to school in Texas to play baseball after growing up in Iowa.
This is where I learned that no matter how good you are in anything, there is always somebody better.

I am not MAGA. I am a conservative.

Why do you call them turds? Why call anybody names?

Maybe I’m missing something. If people from other countries want to come to and live in the United States, why would any current US citizen not want said people to go through the proper channels of becoming a legal US citizen? In other words, why would anyone be OK with hundreds of thousands of people crossing our borders illegally, with no record of who they are or where they came from?

Or is it one of those, “well my team supports this sort of thing, so I blindly support it too” kinds of things?
Reform of the immigration system has been needed for decades. We need workers.
Set up the modern day equivalent of Ellis Island and bring new folks into our society properly.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Trump took questions for two hours and Biden takes zero questions from a friendly left wing media. #Vegetable President
Trump took questions for 70 minutes Wednesday night at a CNN Townhall from a pro-Trump crowd in New Hampshire. His responses were ridiculously beyond the pale and at best simply laughable. Here are a few: still contends the 2020 election was stolen; claims Jan 6 was a beautiful day and boasts he will pardon many of the convicted insurrectionists if re-elected; said he could settle the Ukraine War in one day by merely sitting down with Putin and Zelenskyy; refused to condemn Putin as a war criminal and would not answer the "softball" question as to who he wants to win the war; has no problem with letting the government default in the debt ceiling debate if the Dems don't meet the House Republican spending-cut demands; contends rampant inflation could be curbed by merely drilling for more oil in the US.

Reactions: nelly02
Trump took questions for 70 minutes Wednesday night at a CNN Townhall from a pro-Trump crowd in New Hampshire. His responses were ridiculously beyond the pale and at best simply laughable. Here are a few: still contends the 2020 election was stolen; claims Jan 6 was a beautiful day and boasts he will pardon many of the convicted insurrectionists if re-elected; said he could settle the Ukraine War in one day by merely sitting down with Putin and Zelenskyy; refused to condemn Putin as a war criminal and would not answer the "softball" question as to who he wants to win the war; has no problem with letting the government default in the debt ceiling debate if the Dems don't meet the House Republican spending-cut demands; contends rampant inflation could be curbed by merely drilling for more oil in the US.

And to think that Biden and trump are the choices Americans are going to have for potus. Pathetic.

Biden admin sucks a fat dick. Just not quite as fat a dick as the trump admin.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT