ADVERTISEMENT

'BLESS YOUR HEART': Rising Republican star Katie Britt shreds Biden on border, rising costs in SOTU rebuttal!

Sometimes I get to feeling down, so I come on here to see what comedy rico comes up with, and after a couple minutes of laughter, I feel better.
Well sure. I can see why you would. With everything going on since this President took office one needs to seek solice somewhere.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Katie Britt and you post is the biggest bunch of drivel I have ever read. Prez Trump the Dumpster is the most do nothing president ever. Why dont you mention how Trump the dumbshit had both houses of congress controlled by Repubs his first two years and he didnt do anything about the border nor build his beloved wall. Trump is a crook , plain and simple. But you just go along loving him. makes me laugh
Makes me sick!

Reactions: MitchLL
Makes me sick!
A rising star within the GOP, the 42-year-old Britt's selection to deliver the rebuttal last week was met with widespread praise — even from some Democrats — as she continues to build a national profile despite never holding elected office prior to her election in the 2022 midterms.

Britt began her remarks with a reference to Biden's age and his decades as a career politician, blasting his speech as "the performance of a permanent politician who has actually been in office for longer than I've been alive."

"The country we know and love seems to be slipping away, and it feels like the next generation will have fewer opportunities – and less freedoms – than we did. I worry my own children may not even get a shot at living their American Dreams," Britt said.

"The American Dream has turned into a nightmare for so many families. The true, unvarnished State of our Union begins and ends with this: Our families are hurting. Our country can do better," she said.

A rising star within the GOP, the 42-year-old Britt's selection to deliver the rebuttal last week was met with widespread praise — even from some Democrats — as she continues to build a national profile despite never holding elected office prior to her election in the 2022 midterms.

Britt began her remarks with a reference to Biden's age and his decades as a career politician, blasting his speech as "the performance of a permanent politician who has actually been in office for longer than I've been alive."

"The country we know and love seems to be slipping away, and it feels like the next generation will have fewer opportunities – and less freedoms – than we did. I worry my own children may not even get a shot at living their American Dreams," Britt said.

"The American Dream has turned into a nightmare for so many families. The true, unvarnished State of our Union begins and ends with this: Our families are hurting. Our country can do better," she said.
Britt... the SNL gift that will keep on giving!

I felt a little bad for Ridgeway. Kids can be cruel, think of the ribbing she took at school about her bizarre mom's poor acting.

Rico….,Your “rising star” intentionally lied and misrepresented the facts in her “rebuttal”…..This has been shown and proven to be false and her “exasmplkes” came fron when Junior was President and the “rape” occurred in Mexico, not the USA. Instead, like a good Trumpy, she doubled down and lied some more…..obviously she is gunninf to become The Traitor‘s running mate later this year. Roll Tide!

Saturday Night Live and the national media are excoriating her. Her pathetic plastic performance, set in the only place she can probably do anything, was hilarious. I love that she's a laughing stock now. Can you say career bye-bye? Forever now known as the bot woman. 😂😂

"Widespread praise - even from Democrats". Please provide some reference of proof, because I haven't heard that.

"permanent politician who has been in office longer than i have been alive" I suppose, her and approximately 150 million Americans, so that one really set the Democrats back.

"next generation will have fewer opportunities - and les freedoms" I suppose she meant like how the republicans are limiting opportunities and freedoms to vote in every republican state.

The American dream has turned into a nightmare for so many families. I suppose that's why the republicans vote against good healthcare, or letting Medicare negotiate prescription drug prices, or background checks for assault rifles. Yeah so many families have had to bury their young children because of mass school shootings.

There's more but that's enough for now. She flunked plain and simple. She cannot make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.

Rico….,Your “rising star” intentionally lied and misrepresented the facts in her “rebuttal”…..This has been shown and proven to be false and her “exasmplkes” came fron when Junior was President and the “rape” occurred in Mexico, not the USA. Instead, like a good Trumpy, she doubled down and lied some more…..obviously she is gunninf to become The Traitor‘s running mate later this year. Roll Tide!

"Right now, our Commander in Chief is not in command. The free world deserves better than a dithering and diminished leader. America deserves leaders who recognize that secure borders, stable prices, safe streets, and a strong defense are the cornerstones of a great nation," she added.

"Right now, our Commander in Chief is not in command. The free world deserves better than a dithering and diminished leader. America deserves leaders who recognize that secure borders, stable prices, safe streets, and a strong defense are the cornerstones of a great nation," she added.
More BS from the troll. By the way show me all of the democrats that thought britt's rebuttal was so great. Nevermind because that was another lie.

Reactions: sabula
RICO, IN ALL HONESTY, PHUQUE HER….She’s
just another loose=jawed Republican Trumpy who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit her on the ass. She’s as ignorant and dense as you.

Way to ignore the issue... which was Plastic Programmed Katie.

RICO, IN ALL HONESTY, PHUQUE HER….She’s
just another loose=jawed Republican Trumpy who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit her on the ass. She’s as ignorant and dense as you.

All Biden accomplished during that terrible speech was to get a Gold Star father arrested for simply exercising his 1st Amendment rights. The second thing Biden accomplished was showing how feeble and dementia ridden his brain is.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT