ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Transcript released

Not sure about the rest of it but I don't think that Biden remembering the date his son died proves anything about his mental fitness. Pretty sure most dementia patients can remember major dates in their life like that.

Not sure about the rest of it but I don't think that Biden remembering the date his son died proves anything about his mental fitness. Pretty sure most dementia patients can remember major dates in their life like that.

I‘m pretty sure you’re lying about being around dementia patients if you think they remember anything past a certain point. My GMIL was unable to remember anything past the late 70s and thought my FIL was only a teenager.

I‘m pretty sure you’re lying about being around dementia patients if you think they remember anything past a certain point. My GMIL was unable to remember anything past the late 70s and thought my FIL was only a teenager.

Yes but those patients earlier in the disease can remember that stuff. No one is saying Biden has late stage dementia, but early stage . . . there is some evidence of that.

Yes but those patients earlier in the disease can remember that stuff. No one is saying Biden has late stage dementia, but early stage . . . there is some evidence of that.
But, and I am working off memory here and I'm old so may not have this exactly right - I believe Hur contended that Biden could not even remember when his son died. That looks to be a lie.

But, and I am working off memory here and I'm old so may not have this exactly right - I believe Hur contended that Biden could not even remember when his son died. That looks to be a lie.

If that's the case than it was a blatant lie and he should be not only fired but potentially prosecuted for it.

Seems to me it should be against the law for a DOJ official to lie about the results of an investigation.

Look GIF by The Maury Show

Oh for f*ck’s sake.

Remember like 4 weeks ago when the huge republicans talking point was that Biden couldn’t remember when his son died?

Someone check Hoosier’s cognitive abilities.

There are different forms of dementia. Each form of dementia has stages.

The main ones: A) Whether or not Biden has good memory B) Whether or not Trump stole and hid documents, committed fraud, caused a rebellion, and raped someone.

I get those.

A: Not really
B: Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes. Also he has a bad memory too.

Disagree. They go minute from minute not recognizing their own children who are sitting right in front of them normally. If I would have asked my grandma when my grandpa passed she wouldn't have had a clue near the end.

Disagree. They go minute from minute not recognizing their own children who are sitting right in front of them normally. If I would have asked my grandma when my grandpa passed she wouldn't have had a clue near the end.

My point was that is a late stage of it. There is an early stage that progresses to that. They don't just wake up one day forgetting who their kids are.

No one is saying he's in the late stage. He obviously knows his own children and his wife.

This is starting to feel like a repeat of the John Durham investigation, absent the court defeats, wherein the special prosecutor strains to make incriminating conclusions for political purposes but lacks sufficient evidence and it falls apart under intense scrutiny.

I do believe the quote from Hur was that Biden couldn't remember within several years what year his son died. Nothing in this thread so far disproves that. Not saying it won't be disproven, just that it hasn't in this thread so far.

Every dementia patient is unique. Both of my folks suffer from it and what they’re able to effectively recall and struggle with are vastly different.

So he didn’t know the year he died.

Remember when there was much fake outrage that Hir asked him what year he died. That’s not how the questioning went at all

• Haha
Reactions: DooBi
Are you suggesting the fact that he remembers the date of his sons death counts as definitive proof that he has no memory issues?

Are you suggesting you don't understand the significance of that point even AFTER it was explained to you? Please keep up.

There are a lot ‘flavors’ of dementia.
My 91 year old grandma was locked on the fact my wedding was coming in 10/10/10. She asked about it a lot, and brought it up whenever we saw her.
Her bedroom was off the front foyer in my parents old house. My brother was remodeling their master bathroom upstairs and he and a friend were bringing in sheet rock. Everytime he and his friend walked in with a sheet was like the first time she’d seen them.

“Oh, hi! What are you guys doing?”
“Hi grandma, taking sheet rock up stairs for mom’s bathroom remodel.”
“Oh!! That’s nice!”

::next sheet::

“Oh, hi! What are you guys doing?”
“Hi grandma, taking sheet rock up stairs for mom’s bathroom remodel.”
“Oh!! That’s nice!”

Over and over…

Are you suggesting you don't understand the significance of that point even AFTER it was explained to you? Please keep up.

No I get that now.

I'm just saying my original post was basically trying to point out that the fact that he could remember his son's death date doesn't seem to me to be any proof that he doesn't lack memory problems.

If the investigator lied than that is a major problem.

So he didn’t know the year he died.

Remember when there was much fake outrage that Hir asked him what year he died. That’s not how the questioning went at all

He knew the month and date, but was initially off on the year.

Yet Hur’s report only discussed the year and omitted Hur’s own statements about Biden’s memory.

His report demonstrates the difference between the truth and the whole truth. He knew what he was doing.

He knew the month and date, but was initially off on the year.

Yet Hur’s report only discussed the year and omitted Hur’s own statements about Biden’s memory.

His report demonstrates the difference between the truth and the whole truth. He knew what he was doing.
Didn’t Biden claim he was outraged that Hur asked him about when his son died. Does that script hint at all that popped that question to him?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT