ADVERTISEMENT

Big bang theory " spoiler "

Wahawk56

HR Legend
Aug 31, 2004
what was that? And why did Amy break up with Sheldon? She knew going in that this was going to be something that would require a lot of work and she leaves him as he is about to propose.

Cause its five years and he was more worries about a tv show then thinking about her...seriously are you Sheldon? how did you not get why she was mad?

Yeah, if it was the average relationship, I could see being mad, but it's Sheldon. He's not your average guy. He doesn't know any better.

Amy has needs. Robot Sheldon can't seem to meet them but if he ever does I think he will want to copulate daily. I think Amy should hang in there for a little while. Sheldon cannot change his behavior without trauma happening first.

Meh that whole scenario was predictable. What pissed me off was Raj not breaking up with the psycho redhead. 2 most annoying characters on the show.

what was that? And why did Amy break up with Sheldon? She knew going in that this was going to be something that would require a lot of work and she leaves him as he is about to propose.
Maybe its because he is gay?

Amy sees how 'free' and spontaneous Penny & Leonard have become. She craves that, along with sex and Sheldon seems to be incapable of providing either. He's so high-maintenance, it finally wore her out as she realizes he'll never change.

It's pretty likely there will be a big reconciliation between the 2 next season. It's Penny & Leonard you should worry about, long-term.

Wait, people still watch this show?

It was good for a few chuckles a long time ago, but has since completely jumped the shark.

Wait, people still watch this show?

It was good for a few chuckles a long time ago, but has since completely jumped the shark.
But how would you know if you have quit watching mister smarty pants?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT