ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten 2024 edition

pistachio1999

HR Legend
Nov 29, 2021
Kliff Kingsbury joining Lincoln Riley at USC. I think Phil Parker wants some of that next year? Wish they would release a schedule to see who we play, but maybe they were waiting on the new guy to take his seat to have him compile it most favorable for tv.

Kliff Kingsbury joining Lincoln Riley at USC. I think Phil Parker wants some of that next year? Wish they would release a schedule to see who we play, but maybe they were waiting on the new guy to take his seat to have him compile it most favorable for tv.
Kingsbury will not be at USC next year.

You’re probably right - the new commish will need to make sure that the “random B1G scheduling computer module” does its job right. I’ll be SHOCKED if either OSU or Mich have to make a West Coast trip the first year…

You’re probably right - the new commish will need to make sure that the “random B1G scheduling computer module” does its job right. I’ll be SHOCKED if either OSU or Mich have to make a West Coast trip the first year…
Nope, they will drag Indiana, Rutgers and Maryland, etc out there. I wouldn't be opposed to an Iowa at UCLA matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT