ADVERTISEMENT

****Big Ten Championship Game Thread****

Wisconsin throws their absolute best shot and goes into the half with a two TD lead. And still gets spanked. Ohio State is really that good.

Ryan Day is not impressive at all for a program as storied as OSU.

Expect the Buckeyes to make a major move on Matt Campbell in the next couple weeks.

;)

i only watched the first half and came back to find this. I think my watching kept wi in the game early

If I am a recruit I would look highly on Wisconsin.

Lol

Only a matter of time before Wisconsin’s ridiculous luck at landing great RBs comes to an end and they return to a good, not great program.

Enjoy your run while it lasts, Iowa will beat Wisconsin last game of the year in Kinnick next season, good to get rid of Nebraska as the last game

Reactions: K OKeefe
48-43-2
All of that gap is due to recent history. Wisconsin is good for now, but I certainly would not be bragging up Wisconsin's record against Iowa.
WI didn't win a game between 1977 - 1996. They have been good since we sent them Barry but, when he goes, the lucky charm will be gone...

Reactions: briggshawk
If O$U wins the national championship, that does reflect well on the Big Ten. Bragging rights over the SEC is a good thing
that's like saying if you guys beat OSU that gives us(all west teams) bragging rights over all the teams in the east....

Anyone get a good look at that final hit?

If that was targeting can he still get the boot from the 1st half of the playoff game? They ended the game, so not sure if that is possible.

Reactions: K OKeefe
Anyone get a good look at that final hit?

If that was targeting can he still get the boot from the 1st half of the playoff game? They ended the game, so not sure if that is possible.

I tried to find a decent replay online. I found an okay one but it looked like targeting to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT