ADVERTISEMENT

Bigfoot spotted in Colorado?

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Bigfoot-1.jpg

I am forced to sit and wonder why I’m reading a thread about Sasquatch.

I don’t know that answer. I say forced, but it’s really just an impulsive need to click on headline threads.

Alright brotato chips, got a CSB for y’all. Back when I lived in Iowa, I worked with a dude who at the time was in his mid 40’s. Dude absolutely believed without a doubt big foot lived among us in the forests of the Midwest. When I asked why remains had never been found, without any hesitation he claimed that the living Bigfeet’s(sp?) consumed the remains. Nice guy, but dumber than fvck.

Alright brotato chips, got a CSB for y’all. Back when I lived in Iowa, I worked with a dude who at the time was in his mid 40’s. Dude absolutely believed without a doubt big foot lived among us in the forests of the Midwest. When I asked why remains had never been found, without any hesitation he claimed that the living Bigfeet’s(sp?) consumed the remains. Nice guy, but dumber than fvck.
We do the same thing in my family. Funerals are quite the event.

Murders will love that pro tip.

Are you really suggesting no one has ever found a bear carcass?

I’m saying they aren’t found often. They go off and die. Sasquatch most likely do the same. Here’s my take on them, they have been reported and written about for over a century. Native Americans believe they exist. Of the thousands of sightings over all these years, and you’re telling me all of those people were crackpots or tricked by people in gorilla suits?

People made the same types of excuses about aliens and now we know they’re out there. I also recommend reading the Missing 411 books. Start with the Western US. There are too many disappearances in there that weren’t caused by a human.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT