ADVERTISEMENT

Bigfoot spotted in Colorado?

I’m saying they aren’t found often. They go off and die. Sasquatch most likely do the same. Here’s my take on them, they have been reported and written about for over a century. Native Americans believe they exist. Of the thousands of sightings over all these years, and you’re telling me all of those people were crackpots or tricked by people in gorilla suits?

People made the same types of excuses about aliens and now we know they’re out there. I also recommend reading the Missing 411 books. Start with the Western US. There are too many disappearances in there that weren’t caused by a human.

You can't be serious.

We would have found bones that DNA testing revealed them to be from an unknown species.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Bigfoot-1.jpg

Couple on a romantic break ...

lol. I know how this went.

Woman: "Hey, look! Is that a Bigfoot!?"
Man: "Maybe, IDK. I'll snap a pic real quick while you bend over and get ready. Then I'll give you a real 'big foot'."

Last edited:

I’m saying they aren’t found often. They go off and die. Sasquatch most likely do the same. Here’s my take on them, they have been reported and written about for over a century. Native Americans believe they exist. Of the thousands of sightings over all these years, and you’re telling me all of those people were crackpots or tricked by people in gorilla suits?

People made the same types of excuses about aliens and now we know they’re out there. I also recommend reading the Missing 411 books. Start with the Western US. There are too many disappearances in there that weren’t caused by a human.
Holy
Fvckin
Shit

The guy who constantly says "learn" believes in fvckin' Bigfoot.

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

The righteous gym teacher who tells people to "learn" and was flummoxed when his Black Panther "praxis" was questioned, this fvckin' guy believes in Bigfoot.

Holy fvckin' shit.

Last edited:
What would actually happen if someone captured a real one? They don’t exist but let’s play what if.

Would the government arrive at the door like in the movies? Would it be caged and paraded around like a King Kong movie?

Those big, hairy monsters, they're real, Trin.

What person ever moved like that in the history of people?

Hey, Bubs. Man, are you watchin' this documentary on Saskatchewans?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT