ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Walton passes away

You're such a douchebag.
you're an idiot for comment like this. Bill was speaking out about failed homelessness policies in San Diego, his hometown & California in general. BTW, I live in SD and can vouch for all these issues firsthand. FU for your asinine comment. You have no idea how bad this crisis is in California. Between the homeless & the open border, this state & country are going to shit. WTF are you even thinking???

FU, FU & F your mother, grandmother & all your sisters.

Idiot Reaction GIF

you're an idiot for comment like this. Bill was speaking out about failed homelessness policies in San Diego, his hometown & California in general. BTW, I live in SD and can vouch for all these issues firsthand. FU for your asinine comment. You have no idea how bad this crisis is in California. Between the homeless & the open border, this state & country are going to shit. WTF are you even thinking???

FU, FU & F your mother, grandmother & all your sisters.

Idiot Reaction GIF
Agree, but maybe a little too strong in your rebuke.

THROW IT DOWN BIG FELLA! RIP Bill what a life to live and seemed like a guy who lived by the best of his own drum. Will miss him calling games for the Conference of champions(that’s the BIG now, right?)

Agree, but maybe a little too strong in your rebuke.
Nope, I'll stick to my rebuttal on this. Sometimes you just need to go nuclear. Especially after someone makes a comment like this after the person just passed away. For F's sake, have some class. And this is the same guy who trolled me for a JFC acronym.

Nope, I'll stick to my rebuttal on this. Sometimes you just need to go nuclear. Especially after someone makes a comment like this after the person just passed away. For F's sake, have some class. And this is the same guy who trolled me for a JFC acronym.
Mother, Grandmother, and sisters?

Go F yourself dude. I was the biggest Walton fan out there. Which is what this thread was about until you asshats brought politics into it.

Go F yourself dude. I was the biggest Walton fan out there. Which is what this thread was about until you asshats brought politics into it.
The homelessness issues was what Bill was advocating for in his last few years. If you were as big a fan as you claimed, you'd understand he was asking to help. Bill has always been outspoken about gov't policies. Heck, he was arrested more than once I believe, protesting the Vietnam war while at UCLA. Todd Gloria is a democrat, as was Bill I believe. His rant was regarding individual politicians ignoring him & this issue. Someone as famous as Bill, living in his hometown & all he's done for his community to be ignored by a city leader is a disgrace.

Bill was a political activist. In this regard, nothing wrong with posting Bill ranting about a local idiot mayor that won't return his calls. In fact I'd say Bill would be honored that people were passing along his ideals and continue to call out our government inefficiencies and inactivity's on social issues. JFC, the state of California has spent billions on homelessness & it's money sent to a black hole. That's my tax money going to waste. This was an issue Bill was calling out.

Stick to your bible verses.

Idiot Reaction GIF

The homelessness issues was what Bill was advocating for in his last few years. If you were as big a fan as you claimed, you'd understand he was asking to help. Bill has always been outspoken about gov't policies. Heck, he was arrested more than once I believe, protesting the Vietnam war while at UCLA. Todd Gloria is a democrat, as was Bill I believe. His rant was regarding individual politicians ignoring him & this issue. Someone as famous as Bill, living in his hometown & all he's done for his community to be ignored by a city leader is a disgrace.

Bill was a political activist. In this regard, nothing wrong with posting Bill ranting about a local idiot mayor that won't return his calls. In fact I'd say Bill would be honored that people were passing along his ideals and continue to call out our government inefficiencies and inactivity's on social issues. JFC, the state of California has spent billions on homelessness & it's money sent to a black hole. That's my tax money going to waste. This was an issue Bill was calling out.

Stick to your bible verses.

Idiot Reaction GIF
Bible verses? Uh, I’m not sure you’ve read any of my posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT