ADVERTISEMENT

Black Indiana legislator claims 18 month old baby scared of her...

IMCC965

HB Legend
May 12, 2009
North Liberty
…because she's BLACK. 18 MONTHS !! Are you freaking kidding me? How far can this go? She says to introduce the 18-month old to people of color so he doesn't grow up prejudice. This is INSANE. GD let's get over this crap. Holy shit !!

Link

What part do you have a problem with? Babies are born with an affinity for those like them and a fear the of the other. Contrary to popular belief it's tolerance that needs to be carefully taught. Bigotry is natural, we are tribal animals.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
What part do you have a problem with? Babies are born with an affinity for those like them and a fear the of the other. Contrary to popular belief it's tolerance that needs to be carefully taught. Bigotry is natural, we are tribal animals.

The part where she calls out a white toddler.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This is true. There was a study on 20/20 not too long ago.

Originally posted by Habah:
Being a liberal must be miserable...
Yes, that blow to Rodgers and Hammerstein was tough to take. Is that what you mean?
No I think what he means is it must be miserable just sitting around complaining and trying to come up with things to be miserable about. Then complaining because the government, which is really what the left worships, doesn't do anything about it. She uses facebook as a source, seriously.

Very weak to go to bat for this person. You know she didn't say this because she curious about learning about our tribal nature.

Besides, even if science sees a trend, I'm a hit with babies of any color. Explain that?!

Originally posted by rocketclone:

Yes, that blow to Rodgers and Hammerstein was tough to take. Is that what you mean?
No I think what he means is it must be miserable just sitting around complaining and trying to come up with things to be miserable about. Then complaining because the government, which is really what the left worships, doesn't do anything about it. She uses facebook as a source, seriously.
Nope, solving problems and making the world better isn't miserable business at all. But its illuminating that some think it would be.
confused0024.r191677.gif

Originally posted by rocketclone:

Nope, solving problems and making the world better isn't miserable business at all. But its illuminating that some think it would be.
confused0024.r191677.gif
Roll_eyes.gif

Originally posted by KennyPowers_96:

Very weak to go to bat for this person. You know she didn't say this because she curious about learning about our tribal nature.

Besides, even if science sees a trend, I'm a hit with babies of any color. Explain that?!

Good post. That lady may have a legitimate beef against the bill but her anecdote about the baby was silly and a cheap shot.

Babies are bigots. Learn something every day.

Originally posted by IMCC965:
She says to introduce the 18-month old to people of color so he doesn't grow up prejudice.
Someone should introduce Summers to leafy vegetables and a treadmill.

Originally posted by Wahawk56:
Natural, I love you, but you ain't winning this one. That bitch is crazy.
You can't win 'em all. People would rather focus on the troll then the topic of racism. I get it, Starbucks taught me talking about race is hard. Oh well, I think I still get karma points for trying. I used up a lot of karma yesterday picking on Strumm, I needed to refill.

If she had been white and her comments had been about a black toddler the response would have been very different.

That is where racism is today.

Originally posted by 22*43*51:
If she had been white and her comments had been about a black toddler the response would have been very different.

I think thats true and part of the story of racism in America today. I don't think thats the biggest, most important or most interesting part of the story however. To me, her comment on the origin of racial bigotry was more interesting as it goes against the common wisdom that children are born pure and good and get taught to hate. Research shows that's backwards.

I think thats true and part of the story of racism in America today. I don't think thats the biggest, most important or most interesting part of the story however. To me, her comment on the origin of racial bigotry was more interesting as it goes against the common wisdom that children are born pure and good and get taught to hate. Research shows that's backwards.
I don't disagree with the science.

The shame is that had it been a white legislator there would have been public apologies required and you likely could her the screeching halt of that persons political career all across our great nation.

I don't disagree with the science.

The shame is that had it been a white legislator there would have been public apologies required and you likely could her the screeching halt of that persons political career all across our great nation.
I agree, talking about race is hard.

I agree, talking about race is hard.
I wouldn't have an issue if it was only hard to talk about.

But, right now it is hard for some, dangerous for others.

The pendulum has swung to far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT