ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Stars Privately Expressed Disbelief About Election Fraud Claims. ‘Crazy Stuff.’

Newly disclosed messages and testimony from some of the biggest stars and most senior executives at Fox News revealed that they privately expressed disbelief about President Donald J. Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him, even though the network continued to promote many of those lies on the air.

Toldja months ago this Dominion lawsuit was gonna disclose some amazing shit...

How is Fox going to sidestep major liability, when they pushed this BS nightly, and in the background KNEW it was all false and DID NOT disclose this to their viewers? That's slander and libel, and Dominion is gonna clean up here...

Wonder if they'll get > the $1.6B they are asking for...

Here was Carlson just a couple days ago.

How are they going to defend this NEW line of BS in light of $1.6B in damages? Dominion's getting more and more evidence they simply do not care.

They might consider suing Carlson, Hannity, etc personally, because those folks were pushing this and knew exactly what they were doing, and are still doing it. I do not think Dominion is done yet...

Quite an obsession you have Thorne. Not as bad as Lucas but I am flattered. So all this thread is confirmation that Fox News is trash? Agreed. Not sure what the controversy is?
Obsession? LOL. You post the same grievance laden drivel, mention the same people, then cAll OUt TEaM BLuE!!!
Getting knocked around by guys like Thorne and myself has to be the highlight of your day.

U think this tidbit is damaging? I can t wait to c what is redacted. Better to beleive its alot more damaging to fox and it's gang of traitors.

Reactions: torbee
Tucker Carlson called out Sidney Powell and her BS on his show which aired 11/21/2020. CNN covered Tucker's skepticism and the blowback he was getting from conservatives. So now they uncover gotha emails that Tucker thought Powell was lying - wow, big surprise. I saw the show - he said show me proof that Dominion rigged this or STFU.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news-traitor/index.html
Then a few months later, Tucker continued on with a voter fraud lie.

"It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November," Carlson said July 14. "That is not a conspiracy theory. It's true."

Narrator: It was not true.

People like him need to be publicly shamed. Maybe this lawsuit will accomplish that.
F--- that. He needs to be economically destroyed. That is the only way he will learn. Someone with no shame can't be shamed. Someone with no job or money, however, has no platform. Do that.

This subject, which is so obvious is not televised on Stupid TV, which is source of the lies they are telling to their viewers.

Stupid TV knows they don't have to worry their viewers hear if they've been lied to. They simply know their viewers are too stupid to gather information from other sources, so by not televising relevant stories their viewers will be kept in their typical state.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT