ADVERTISEMENT

Black jobs

There are tons of you guys on here that rail on Trump that voted Republican in the past 12 years.

I voted for Gore in 2000. Does that make me a democrat?
Vine Ok GIF

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
By the way, postal worker and bus driver is the answer

Black workers account for about 13% of all U.S. workers, including those who work full time, part time and are self-employed. They make up especially large shares of employees in certain occupations, including postal service clerks (40.4%), transit and intercity bus drivers (36.6%), nursing assistants (36.0%), security guards and gambling surveillance officers (34.5%), and home health aides (32.5%).
Add racist to that as well.

Reactions: nelly02
The fact that you voted for Trump were a gullible rube. That you still defend him makes you a willfully ignorant, gullible rube.
I enjoyed the cheap gas and reasonably priced groceries when he was in office

If that is the case you must be very concerned about him getting back in office given the rise in prices his tariffs and deportations will cause.
funny how that didn't happen last time, and deport ALL illegals

I enjoyed the cheap gas and reasonably priced groceries when he was in office
Maybe gas was cheap because many were sheltering at home due to covid. Groceries might have been cheaper for the products available, but many things we hard if not impossible to find.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I just remember how the entire left reacted to Trump Saying this but crickets when Biden says it.

I like to point out things like this on here. It’s fun.

Sorry to interrupt everyone’s 3rd plan to shoot Trump. You might just get him before the election
“Speaking of Black jobs, I have a Black job for you: Making sure the guy who said ‘Black jobs’ never becomes president again.”
—K Harris

I can agree with this.

Reactions: gohawks50
Maybe gas was cheap because many were sheltering at home due to covid. Groceries might have been cheaper for the products available, but many things we hard if not impossible to find.
Nope, gas was pretty cheap through his whole term because the country was ENERGY INDEPENDENT. Cheap gas = cheap everything that requires shipping.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Biden is a senile old fool who is being put out to pasture.

What exactly are you hoping to prove? That Biden is just as foul and scummy as Trump?

Good luck with that.
Correct he’s way worse. You the type who has a sports jersey with another man’s name on the back and wears it around. Have some pride Comrade

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT