ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter Says No to Kamala. Demands DNC Primary

Must sting, but not surprising given Kamala is the descendent of one of the largest slave owners in Jamaican history.

If you disagree with BLM it's because you're racist btw. Not my rules, sorry.
Well, I don’t give a good goddamn about anyone’s rules. While the premise “Black Lives Matter” is true, the actual organization is corrupt and not worth a shit.

kamala-harris-think-bad-now-wait-until-i-take-over-for-biden.jpg

Must sting, but not surprising given Kamala is the descendent of one of the largest slave owners in Jamaican history.

If you disagree with BLM it's because you're racist btw. Not my rules, sorry.
Shocking. A misleading thread title from you. They do bring up legitimate concerns

Shocking. A misleading thread title from you. They do bring up legitimate concerns
Shocking that your avatar is a special needs kids. Jk. It's very fitting. They do bring up real concerns though, I agree.

Wait, NOW we’re supposed to care what a corrupt grifter organization that hijacked a grassroots movement’s name for profit thinks?

Well, I don’t give a good goddamn about anyone’s rules. While the premise “Black Lives Matter” is true, the actual organization is corrupt and not worth a shit.
Someone please post the old BLM threads and watch this whitey apologist try and claim all
Lives matter is racist. I’m positive there is receipts

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Nobody cares about that organization anymore. (in fact, most people didn't even when BLM was popular)
Leftists absolutely cared for and applauded BLM when they were burning down cities in the summer of love. Saw more of those than Trump signs in st louis for sure.
Someone please post the old BLM threads and watch this whitey apologist try and claim all
Lives matter is racist. I’m positive there is receipts
Take a breath and try again

While I could not care less about what the BLM organization thinks or feels about anything,
I do wish/hope there is a way for people to decide who the nominee is. Logistically, there are HUGE problems, but there should be an attempt for the "people" to speak.

Thankfully, it did not happen, but I would have felt the same if the assassin's bullet had found its mark.

I hope she picks Shapiro from Pennsylvania or the Kentucky governor. Both pretty centrist, smart, pragmatic dudes.

Would be nice if both parties could tell their extremist sides just to shut the f******, go sit in the corner and let the adults handle the important s***. Kamala picking one of those guys would certainly be a big f you to the far left progressives.

Sadly the wackos outnumber the normies in the Republican party these days

Nobody cares about that organization anymore. (in fact, most people didn't even when BLM was popular)
My next door neighbors are a racially mixed couple who moved in at the beginning of 2020 and
at one point had a sign in their front yard that in large print said Black Lives Matter with smaller print under that said silence is violence. It was lit with a floodlight at night.
No one in the neighborhood ever said a single word to them about the sign and our HOA bylaws didn’t forbid such signage. So if they were hoping to get some bigoted comments it didn’t happen. When the facts began to emerge about how BLM funds were buying pricey homes instead of “fighting for racial justice” they quietly removed the sign and now they are friendly to everyone - walking their golden doodle and waving as they drive past in their new BMW X5. 😉

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT