ADVERTISEMENT

Board meltdown

After losing to a far superior team. Lol!
Fire everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never change delusional fans, pure comedy.
It's the boneheaded decisions COMBINED with blowouts. Some of us want to be competitive or if we are going to get blown out at least go for it on 4th a couple times, throw downfield, throw a 50\50 ball etc.

It's not that we lost. It's:

a) I reject the idea that Iowa, as a program, should go into games like today without any chance to compete.
b) 120-7 the total score the last four games against ranked teams. Not just #3, ranked at ALL.
c) we can look around the country and see upsets, but if Iowa is an underdog, we don't even have that puncher's chance. There's nothing to cheer for, hardly even a glimmer of a hope that we'll even score. This same head coach built a legacy of a tough nosed team that could beat anyone on a given Saturday, and roughed teams up even in losses. At this stage, though, he fields a team of pussycats.
d) it's style. No effort, no initiative. I don't mind a conservative style. This isn't conservative. It's afraid to even get off the bus. It's mismanagement. It's not putting your best players on the field, or setting them up for success.

After losing to a far superior team. Lol!
Fire everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never change delusional fans, pure comedy.
You’re no better than the maniacs that want to burn it all to the ground. Reasonable fans are sick of getting embarrassed against ranked teams. It’s a legitimate complaint, and if you don’t agree you’re full of shit.

You’re no better than the maniacs that want to burn it all to the ground. Reasonable fans are sick of getting embarrassed against ranked teams. It’s a legitimate complaint, and if you don’t agree you’re full of shit.
I’m definitely better than the maniacs, and you. I don’t let the outcome of a sporting event ruin my night/weekend anymore.

Can’t look any more stupid than you.
James Franco Flirt GIF

I honestly haven’t opened a single thread and didn’t watch much of the game because I had better shit to do. Just came to this board because the OT board is barren tonight.

Wait. You didn't watch much of the game and are coming on here to rip the people who are mad that did watch it?

Is this where we are now?

Dude, we played much better than I thought we would on offense. Worse on defense. The turnovers were the killers along with really wimpy decisions.

Wait. You didn't watch much of the game and are coming on here to rip the people who are mad that did watch it?

Is this where we are now?

Dude, we played much better than I thought we would on offense. Worse on defense. The turnovers were the killers along with really wimpy decisions.
Yep. This board has been an absolute shit show for the last 5 years or so with delusional idiotic fans who actually believe we can be one of the blue bloods. We never have been and never will be, but apparently I’m the reason we aren’t.
The constant KF vitriol just gets so old and played out. He is what he is and the constant bitching won’t do shit about it.
We’re a women’s basketball/soccer school, people need to learn to accept that.
Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Yes Agree GIF by Ghostmates

Lose to them?....yeah sure. Losses happen. Get blown out regularly by these programs b/c your offense is non exisstent? NO.

Last year ('23) -- #24 Iowa 0, # 7 PSU 30; Iowa (#18) 0 vs Michigan (#2) 26 in B10 Champ; Iowa (#20) 0 v Tenn (#25) 35 in Citrus Bowl
2021 -- #15 Iowa 3, #2 Mich 42 in B10 Champ.; Iowa (#2) 7, Purdue (UR) 24
2022 -- Iowa 10, #2 tOSU 54
Lost 2 of last 3 to ISU

One for comparison:
K-State. '23 -- KSU scores 30 @ #7 Texas
2022 -- Unranked KSU scores 41 @ #6 OU and wins; KSU (#22) 48, #9 Okie St 0; KSU #13 scores 31 vs #3 TCU in B12 Champ; #20 KSU scores 20 vs #5 Bama

Does Iowa FB resources than ISU? than K-State? than Vandy who took down Alabama today? There are a lot more programs that do more offensively than Iowa w/ less resources.

Yep. This board has been an absolute shit show for the last 5 years or so with delusional idiotic fans who actually believe we can be one of the blue bloods. We never have been and never will be, but apparently I’m the reason we aren’t.
The constant KF vitriol just gets so old and played out. He is what he is and the constant bitching won’t do shit about it.
We’re a women’s basketball/soccer school, people need to learn to accept that.
You should do a little research. Go back to Evy and the '50s when CFB was modernizing and programs were developing their bloodlines. Iowa was right there w/ the best of them for a decade. And then....powers that be lost the vision.

Yes Agree GIF by Ghostmates

Lose to them?....yeah sure. Losses happen. Get blown out regularly by these programs b/c your offense is non exisstent? NO.

Last year ('23) -- #24 Iowa 0, # 7 PSU 30; Iowa (#18) 0 vs Michigan (#2) 26 in B10 Champ; Iowa (#20) 0 v Tenn (#25) 35 in Citrus Bowl
2021 -- #15 Iowa 3, #2 Mich 42 in B10 Champ.; Iowa (#2) 7, Purdue (UR) 24
2022 -- Iowa 10, #2 tOSU 54
Lost 2 of last 3 to ISU

One for comparison:
K-State. '23 -- KSU scores 30 @ #7 Texas
2022 -- Unranked KSU scores 41 @ #6 OU and wins; KSU (#22) 48, #9 Okie St 0; KSU #13 scores 31 vs #3 TCU in B12 Champ; #20 KSU scores 20 vs #5 Bama

Does Iowa FB resources than ISU? than K-State? than Vandy who took down Alabama today? There are a lot more programs that do more offensively than Iowa w/ less resources.
Th
You should do a little research. Go back to Evy and the '50s when CFB was modernizing and programs were developing their bloodlines. Iowa was right there w/ the best of them for a decade. And then....powers that be lost the vision.
You sound like a Nebraska fan. At least Minnesota doesn’t still hang onto their glory days. There was also a time when the Ivy Leagues ruled. What’s your point?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT