ADVERTISEMENT

Book/Author Recommendation

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
I discovered this author a few years back. A fine writer and spinner of mysteries.

I just noticed that her first in the series is on sale in ebook format, and I heartily recommend it.

In the Woods by Tana French.

Several in this series have won awards, including this one. You'll see why very quickly if you give it a try. I would have been happy to read it for the mystery story alone, but the writing is exceptionally good for this or any genre.

I discovered this author a few years back. A fine writer and spinner of mysteries.

I just noticed that her first in the series is on sale in ebook format, and I heartily recommend it.

In the Woods by Tana French.

Several in this series have won awards, including this one. You'll see why very quickly if you give it a try. I would have been happy to read it for the mystery story alone, but the writing is exceptionally good for this or any genre.
Thanks. For $1.99 I'll give it a try.

I haven't watched, but there is a tv show on Starz based on these books.

For what it's worth, her 2nd novel is my favorite. The Likeness. The main character in the 2nd is one of the supporting characters in the first. And she continues that in future novels. Kind of fun.

I see Starz is going to make a series of the 2nd one. I hope they don't eff it up.

I’ve read ‘In the Woods’ and enjoyed it. Definitely worth $1.99.
Haven’t read the second book yet, but I will at some point.

For what it's worth, her 2nd novel is my favorite. The Likeness. The main character in the 2nd is one of the supporting characters in the first. And she continues that in future novels. Kind of fun.

I see Starz is going to make a series of the 2nd one. I hope they don't eff it up.

It’s on there now. Called “Dublin Murders”. First episode was very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT