ADVERTISEMENT

Border Czar Harris by the Numbers: 13,099 Murderers, 15,811 Rapists, 425,431 Convicted Criminals

“Border Czar” is not an official ****ing title. It is a role. It’s a understood name for that role.

Democrats hang their hat on the “well there is no “border czar”, there is no “border czar.”

BUT THERE IS A JOB, A ROLE, A LEADER, TASKED WITH A RESPONSIBILITY TO UNDERTAKE THAT ROLE AND ACCOMPLISH IT OR FAIL AT IT.

WHICH IS CLEARLY OBVIOUSLY WHAT WE ARE SAYING.

WORD GAMES IS ALL YOU HAVE? YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT.

JUST ADMIT IT. KAMALA HARRIS FAILED TOTALLY AND UTTERLY AND MISERABLY AT THE ROLE SHE WAS TASKED BY THE PRESIDENT. PERIOD.

THIS IS AN INDISPUTABLE FACT. LIKE THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW. BOTH FACTS.
@NorthernHawkeye this is what "unhinged" looks like.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
They made the decision they were OK with sacrificing our safety so they could get as many voters into the country as possible.

But the orange man grabbed a chick's crotch 30 years ago!!!!
Let's not forget that he once didn't reimburse a hooker for services rendered either! lol They say that makes him a felon, but is shoplifting a felony??

New ICE report reveals the Biden-Harris administration has let in 425,000 illegal immigrants who are convicted criminals.

That is enough people to fill Michigan's football stadium 4 times.

The report says the following illegals are "roaming the country"

And thousands more scurry across the border like rats every night under cover of darkness.

Harris/Biden should be indicted for aiding and abetting these criminals!

More illegals in any one year of Kamala as the border czar than all 4 years under trump combined. Dems still coping and arguing that trump wouldn't make it better like we didn't already live it. Now we have 15,000 illegal alien killers in our nation. Ridiculous.

That was in the border bill Trump and the GOP MAGAs shot down.

That border bill was garbage, it failed to address numerous issues, primarily punishment for employing illegals. Stating that it was the toughest doesn't mean anything if it was still failure.

Write a border bill that addresses all the issues with no other legislation , then we can work on securing the border.

More illegals in any one year of Kamala as the border czar than all 4 years under trump combined. Dems still coping and arguing that trump wouldn't make it better like we didn't already live it. Now we have 15,000 illegal alien killers in our nation. Ridiculous.
Illegal scum need to be rounded up and deported asap.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You're insane.
I'm posting facts for you.

The border bill added lots of resources for Border Patrol, for asylum processing AND made asylum claims more rigorous than existing laws allow. Those were all the things the GOP wanted. Until your buddies canceled the deal.

For a border bill to succeed, it needs to stop releases and severely punish those who employ illegals; that bill did neither.
None of those are "necessary" for a border bill to succeed.
Nor were they asked for; GOP doesn't want their own donors to be criminally charged for hiring illegal labor - Devin Nunes' farm is one of them.

Reactions: HawkNester
None of those are "necessary" for a border bill to succeed.
Nor were they asked for; GOP doesn't want their own donors to be criminally charged for hiring illegal labor - Devin Nunes' farm is one of them.
Don’t hit them with facts and nuance, it’s way above MAGA’s head.

I'm posting facts for you.

The border bill added lots of resources for Border Patrol, for asylum processing AND made asylum claims more rigorous than existing laws allow. Those were all the things the GOP wanted. Until your buddies canceled the deal.
Fact: illegal border crossings are up over 400% since harris came into office and took over as border czar. This isn't a failure of resources, it's a failure of management at the top.

Oh, but it will make a huge difference and save countless lives.

Once the word is out that Bidens Open Arms Border is closed and if caught you get sent back those caravans will stop coming.
Wrong again. 🤣 Keep living in La La land. I can tell how uneducated you are about the border. Let me know if you want me to spit you some truth.

You seem to know nothing about what caused the influx of illegals since Harris/Biden took office, so you could bring nothing to table to enlighten me.
I know a lot. Again, let me know if want the truth about the border. I can tell you are simple minded. Let me know if want some education. It looks like you could use some.

You seem to know nothing about what caused the influx of illegals since Harris/Biden took office, so you could bring nothing to table to enlighten me.
You'll notice they never address the 400 plus percent increase of illegal immigrants under this administration. All they can do is blame trump somehow for legislation that's not even needed. Executive policy caused this mess. The border czar caused this mess. Every year of illegals under harris has been worse than the entirety of the trump administration. Resources aren't the problem.

You'll notice they never address the 400 plus percent increase of illegal immigrants under this administration. All they can do is blame trump somehow for legislation that's not even needed. Executive policy caused this mess. The border czar caused this mess. Every year of illegals under harris has been worse than the entirety of the trump administration. Resources aren't the problem.
You can thank Reagan for our current issues. /thread

You guys all seem like experts on this topic and I know very little so please help me out if you can.

1. If someone sneaks into the country illegally, how do we know? For example, how do we know how many have done so?
2. Same general idea... How would we know there are 13k murderers here if we dodn't know who they are?
3. I keep hearing they are being brought here by political parties just so they can vote. How can illegals vote?

Thanks in advance for the education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT