ADVERTISEMENT

Border czar Harris

Again, if I'm Donald Trump, the first thing I say in response to whatever question they ask for the debate is

" I didn't listen to your questions and I don't really care, one of the biggest talking points I had against Joe was his Horrible, horrible border policy and now you have replaced him with the person whose one and only responsibility was that failure. This cannot be serious, please stop wasting my time, and show us who you are actually going to run for president."

And crush her and the medias attempt to distance Harris's role in the border.

Again, if I'm Donald Trump, the first thing I say in response to whatever question they ask for the debate is

" I didn't listen to your questions and I don't really care, one of the biggest talking points I had against Joe was his Horrible, horrible border policy and now you have replaced him with the person whose one and only responsibility was that failure. This cannot be serious, please stop wasting my time, and show us who you are actually going to run for president."

And crush her and the medias attempt to distance Harris's role in the border.
Yep. This will go well when Trump is asked about abortion or how he raped a woman.

Yep. This will go well when Trump is asked about abortion or how he raped a woman.
You think they lead off the debate with "Trump, tell us what it's like to hammer **** a whore like Stormy Daniels and make thr mistake of coding it incorrectly on your taxes?" Or maybe something a little more "we have a whole hour to get through"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT