ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting: Trump campaign bracing for poll slippage (heh, heh pole slippage)

I posted this before. I believe it was you that ignored it. Please post the rule or law the Democrats are breaking to nominate Harris. You can’t. Therefore you are lying. MAGA at its finest. And before you say it, yes, you are MAGA
State laws that limit how late you can change the nominee like in Georgia. Would you be ok if Harris did not show up on the ballot?

Besides all the politics, do you really think this is what is best for our country? The dems clearly lied about Bidens mental state. Do you lose any faith in their transparency and decision making after this?

A significant portion of voters have indicating all along that they wanted other options than Biden and Trump. It is hardly surprising that there is some excitement when they actually get a new choice.
70% of Americans said BOTH are too old to be president.

The Democrats took heed of what the voters wanted.

Republicans are tripling down on their belief that America is hungering for an elderly racist rapist who fomented an insurrection.

Bold strategy, Cotton!

Republicans are tripling down on their belief that America is hungering for an elderly racist rapist who fomented an insurrection.

Bold strategy, Cotton!
Don't forget the part about him being in the Epstein files too! The Republicans were all about releasing that info until the man that owns their party was in them. Then all the sudden their concern about Epstein and his associates disappeared.

The polling the next few weeks will be interesting to see if there is a change.
Looking back at the 2016 and 2020 results, Trump did better than the polling in both elections
Since the mid-terms things have been trending the opposite way due to abortion.

Bold strategy, Cotton!
You are one amazing democrat. Barack would be proud of you. You spun this like a professional.

1. You fell for Dem propaganda that Biden was mentally sharp
2. You call republicans stupid for saying biden is a dementia patient
3. Biden flopped at the debate
4. Dems dump biden
5. You think dems are smart because they are giving the voters what they want

You must be one heck of a narcissist. You are never wrong.. like ever. I feel bad for your spouse.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
She has made 1 speaking appearance since being the candidate where she didn't take any questions. The beauty of Kamala is its only a matter of time before she says something stupid.

I personally hope she keeps decent numbers until the DNC, this makes her more likely to be the candidate. Once she is announced as the nominee, I would try to get her in as many situations where she has to speak off the cuff and answer questions, she falls apart when under pressure and will say lots of stupid stuff.

Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: Hawk_82
State laws that limit how late you can change the nominee like in Georgia. Would you be ok if Harris did not show up on the ballot?

Besides all the politics, do you really think this is what is best for our country? The dems clearly lied about Bidens mental state. Do you lose any faith in their transparency and decision making after this?
Joe Biden is not, nor has he ever been, the 2024Democratic nominee for president. I haven’t trusted a politician in 40 years.

Are you saying there’s a single, prominent, national politician that you trust when they speak? If so, you’re dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: TurdGamete
That's what I find interesting.

It's one thing to warn about this in the spring - when there are 6-plus months left to campaign.

But let's game this out. If she indeed gets a "bump" that pulls her even or ahead of Trump this week - and then presumably gets a bump out of the Democratic Convention (that almost certainly will have many more eyeballs on it than the GOP convention just because of the historic and unprecedented nature of the mid-campaign switch) that gives Trump just a couple months to reverse that trend.

I can't imagine he'd fare too well in a televised debate against a non-comatose, coherent opponent - so what is the game plan to overcome these "bumps" in less than 100 days to election day?
Only one flaw in your assertion. Kamala won't be coherent in a debate. It's not as if she's going to go in and clearly state policy positions that resonate with most Americans. Trump doesn't do that well either, BUT Trump has a much better record as president than she does (economy, inflation, border, etc.), so she'll have to resort to personal attacks.

How well will that work? Isn't Trump's toxicity baked in at this point?

She has made 1 speaking appearance since being the candidate where she didn't take any questions. The beauty of Kamala is its only a matter of time before she says something stupid.

I personally hope she keeps decent numbers until the DNC, this makes her more likely to be the candidate. Once she is announced as the nominee, I would try to get her in as many situations where she has to speak off the cuff and answer questions, she falls apart when under pressure and will say lots of stupid stuff.
Yer boy drump does so well off the cuff. My God, child. The donald has no meat in his speeches. Just rally the boyz bullshit…
No meat. Kamala will drill down into his nastiness and expose his putrid lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: TurdGamete
Only one flaw in your assertion. Kamala won't be coherent in a debate. It's not as if she's going to go in and clearly state policy positions that resonate with most Americans. Trump doesn't do that well either, BUT Trump has a much better record as president than she does (economy, inflation, border, etc.), so she'll have to resort to personal attacks.

How well will that work? Isn't Trump's toxicity baked in at this point?
That’s hilarious. You actually believe what you wrote?

By the way, the Wop’s post is EXACTLY what I was taking about in terms of Republicans foolishly lowering the bar on expectations for their opponents.

When Harris has energy and intelligence in the debate and Trump is low energy and off topic, it’s going to be startling for many who have only been told she’s a bumbling idiot. And it will help her.

It’s a super perplexing strategy from the GOP - and it explains why they keep getting their asses kicked in non-gerrymandered elections.

Ha.

I've been calling it that for 3 days. I'm fuc.king genius Boys.

Right now every dem thinks she is going to give them exactly what they want. That party has made it's tent so huge there is no way that can happen.

Take today, pro Palestine dem or Jewish dem, somebody going home pissed.

Unlike you, I don't have a crystal ball that tells me what every democrat thinks Kamala is going to give them. BUT --

-- I think it's a good bet that most Kamala voters mainly just want her to beat Trump.

You want to talk double-standards and total hypocrisy, I give you MAGA.

Unlike you, I don't have a crystal ball that tells me what every democrat thinks Kamala is going to give them. BUT --

-- I think it's a good bet that most Kamala voters mainly just want her to beat Trump.
The best part of reading your post is going "yea that is something a [username] would say......" 😉

I get it man, people hate Trump, and he is very unlikable. Have you ever stopped to ask WHY so many people from different layers are willing to lie for each other to keep him out?

I get it man, people hate Trump, and he is very unlikable. Have you ever stopped to ask WHY so many people from different layers are willing to lie for each other to keep him out?

Pretty simple. Most people realize that having a mentally unstable, short tempered, man child that has a huge (and very) fragile ego is not fit for the highest public office...

Then when you throw in his history of racist comments, sexual assault conviction, trips to Epstein Island it becomes pretty self evident.

They value democracy over demagoguery.
Screenshot-20240724-231240-X.jpg

Screenshot-20240723-145041-X.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT