ADVERTISEMENT

Border Invasion

Biden would have prevented the national guard from being there if the bill passed. It's hard to have a fight when no one is there to stop them.

Biden wants an open border, the bill just gave them more money to process the people faster.

Your clairvoyance aside, this is a necessity even with the greatest wall a conservative could imagine. It being a nonstarter for so many lawmakers leads me to believe they might not be as serious as they claim to be.

Yep. We need H.R.2.

No, we do not; that bill is as weak as the other one proposed. HR 2 fails to adequately address several mission-critical elements, the first being asylum seeker reform and the second proper punishment for those who employ illegals.
A much stronger bill needs to be proposed as neither currently available will start to fix the issue; they are simply bandaids.

Your clairvoyance aside, this is a necessity even with the greatest wall a conservative could imagine. It being a nonstarter for so many lawmakers leads me to believe they might not be as serious as they claim to be.
I'm fine with giving money to fix the problem, but giving money to the person (biden) who caused the problem seems pretty stupid.

Biden doesn't want to fix the border. The western countries are all pushing for open borders. No amount of money given to biden will fix the border, it will only make the problem worse.

I'm fine with giving money to fix the problem, but giving money to the person (biden) who caused the problem seems pretty stupid.

Biden doesn't want to fix the border. The western countries are all pushing for open borders. No amount of money given to biden will fix the border, it will only make the problem worse.
I have something for you that might help.

No, we do not; that bill is as weak as the other one proposed. HR 2 fails to adequately address several mission-critical elements, the first being asylum seeker reform and the second proper punishment for those who employ illegals.
A much stronger bill needs to be proposed as neither currently available will start to fix the issue; they are simply bandaids.
It was written by Republicans. It was their bill. The strongest bill on border security in history.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The next thing you know, these goddamn terrorist will storm the capitol, attack our police force and interfere with an official government act.
It's funny how scared lefties are of an unarmed protest at the capital that was assisted by dems but blamed on trump, but an actual criminal coming to America and killing someone doesn't bother you.

The worst you have on trump is an unarmed protest, while biden is actively destroying America, but you turn a blind eye.

People like you are why America is dying. I hope you feel good about that.

I disagree with pretty much all of this, but I recognize your ability to tell yourself and the board whatever stories you like.

Last edited:
It's funny how scared lefties are of an unarmed protest at the capital that was assisted by dems but blamed on trump, but an actual criminal coming to America and killing someone doesn't bother you.

The worst you have on trump is an unarmed protest, while biden is actively destroying America, but you turn a blind eye.

J6 was not an unarmed protest. This fact has been proven and acknowledged. The fact you refer to it as a protest is very telling, MAGA.

It was written by Republicans. It was their bill. The strongest bill on border security in history.

The bill, IMO, is weak regarding the processing time frame ( this is where the most money should be allocated to build the infrastructure and hire people to reduce the time frame to hours, not 90 days), and 815 does not address a greater punishment for those who hire illegals, which is one of the most critical components of fixing our immigration issues.

Additionally, if 815 were a stand-alone bill, a stronger argument could be made about its effectiveness. I am not a fan of pushing items one side wants into a bill when the issue is entirely different.

"Zero Hedge"?

You realize that's a far right news source, correct?

Is that video/story from 2018?
The story is from today.

What to make of the 'news' sites that won't show it to their audiences.

Is the result that their audiences can convince themselves it never happened?

It's only a matter of time before we have a terrorist attack or war on US soil.

Ooooh that was a super scary, very frightening 20 second “riot” errr scuffle, until everyone basically stopped and took a smoke break.

So what happened next? Just loitering and waiting impatiently to be processed through?

THE HORROR!

You should go down there and show Biden how it's done. Go make some citizen's arrests, or get some trigger time in to fight off the invaders. Being a keyboard warrior won't save America.

War?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Terrorist Attack?

13c90d9f-751a-4a72-86b4-7210201acb3f_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT