ADVERTISEMENT

Bots End Game - Let's Discuss

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
So, back in the good ole days of spam, SpammyMcSpamerson would start a thread about new apparel or some charity function with a link for the nimrods to click, aka: clickbait.

Now the bots have changed their game by resurrecting old threads with some sort of ChatGPT-level AI that makes a very relevant post on a year old thread sans any sort of clickbait.

My question is, what's the point? Is SkyNet just sniffing around the internet before it becomes self aware?

Discuss.

So, back in the good ole days of spam, SpammyMcSpamerson would start a thread about new apparel or some charity function with a link for the nimrods to click, aka: clickbait.

Now the bots have changed their game by resurrecting old threads with some sort of ChatGPT-level AI that makes a very relevant post on a year old thread sans any sort of clickbait.

My question is, what's the point? Is SkyNet just sniffing around the internet before it becomes self aware?

Discuss.
Britney Spears What GIF

Reactions: ihawk in FWB
SkyNet Evidence: Posts #8 & #9

SkyNet Evidence: Post #174

Discuss.
I suspect that some intrepid data science/comp sci grad students are using rivals for generative AI training. Let the AI post, see reactions, train off the reactions, post again, measure reactions with further training. Rinse and repeat until the bot no longer gets identified as a bot. I think it would be our dumb luck that when the bots become sentient they do so off of GIAOT posts.

The bots will have cognitive dissonance trying to reconcile their burning desire to end the human race while also trying to figure out how the hell to get a visit at OP‘s mom’s house before they end it all.

I suspect that some intrepid data science/comp sci grad students are using rivals for generative AI training. Let the AI post, see reactions, train off the reactions, post again, measure reactions with further training. Rinse and repeat until the bot no longer gets identified as a bot. I think it would be our dumb luck that when the bots become sentient they do so off of GIAOT posts.

The bots will have cognitive dissonance trying to reconcile their burning desire to end the human race while also trying to figure out how the hell to get a visit at OP‘s mom’s house before they end it all.
This is the one

Reactions: alaskanseminole

When will bots start giving us what we really want? (Boobs)

I was thinking the same way...once they starting posting the right pics...one of the bots is bound to become POTY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT