ADVERTISEMENT

Boyz, I think I'm in love or maybe lust

I'm definitely in love and lust with the concept, but my yard unfortunately would require me to still have to get out and mow the parts it wouldn't be able to handle.

An automatic mower for when its 90+ along with heat indexes?? Hells to the GD yes!!
Be careful where you pit your ding-a-ling

Reactions: lucas80
Cool technology, and that is an impressive system, BUT that guy's numbers are off.
You will either have to maintain the edging and trimming or hire someone to do it, I doubt many people even in LA are paying 200 for mow only.

additionally
how many water breaks is that woke bastard going to want each time it needs a charge?

Reactions: Moral
Cool technology, and that is an impressive system, BUT that guy's numbers are off.
You will either have to maintain the edging and trimming or hire someone to do it, I doubt many people even in LA are paying 200 for mow only.

additionally
how many water breaks is that woke bastard going to want each time it needs a charge?

It won't weed
It won't fertilize (that I saw)
It won't edge
It won't aerate
It won't dethatch
Not seeing it mulching and emptying a bag

Cool gadget that lasts 2-3 yrs, then becomes too dysfunctional to run anymore and ends up in a landfill.
My neighborhood will never run out of 10-15 yr old kids wanting to make a few summer $$.

I’d love to see a study that compares the increase in technology to the increase in obesity.

I bet there’s a pretty strong correlation.

I am going to buy one to mow my dirt…setting up a beer stand and folding lawn chairs for spectators

additionally

The biggest issue I've heard with those automatic mowers are people coming by and stealing them.

Put a bunch of knives around it. Should solve all of those problems.

It’s not that hard to be a man and cut your fvcking grass. Maybe someday you can be tube-fed, shit in a funnel and play Xbox all day.

Reactions: Moral
Maybe someday you can be tube-fed, shit in a funnel and play Xbox all day.

That's basically what happened to the humans in Wall-E. I would say it is a prophetic as Idiocracy or 1984.

0*CcMoyfdzdNfhOmym.jpg

I have a neighbor who has a robot mower and his lawn looks like crap. It's in a constant state of "partially" mowed because the grass grows FAST this time of year in Florida. The robot can't keep up.

Well, I guess I'll me needing a new mower. The self-propel stopped working last week, and sometimes made some odd sounds. Today it started smoking a couple of times. Quite the effort going up the hills in the backyard.

I looked at the serial number and it told me it was manufactured in 1998, the year we bought our first home. I'm 53, so I've been pushing that thing essentially half my life. Give credit to Sears Craftsman. And this will drive some crazy on this board, but I never had maintenance done on it; never had the blades sharpened. Just put oil in it every spring.

Reactions: JustSayOV
It won't weed
It won't fertilize (that I saw)
It won't edge
It won't aerate
It won't dethatch
Not seeing it mulching and emptying a bag

Cool gadget that lasts 2-3 yrs, then becomes too dysfunctional to run anymore and ends up in a landfill.
My neighborhood will never run out of 10-15 yr old kids wanting to make a few summer $$.
captain-buzzkill-buzz-kill.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT