ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Nessler Gary Danielson make return to IC

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Reactions: pink shizzle
It’s been since the Hayden Fry era since they’ve 1996- pretty entertaining article…

Check out this article from Hawk Central:

CBS broadcast of Iowa/Iowa State football game brings Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson back to Kinnick

I'm watching regardless, but could do a lot worse than this duo for listening to the call on the game.

I heard Danielsen make some off the cuff remark about Kirk watching from home last Saturday. He thought it was funny. For Gary's edification, it was self imposed, which probably 80% of the power 4 conference head coaches should do.

Last edited:
th
Gary Danielson sucks.
Daniel son!

I for one wish we could use AI or get to the point with AI we would choose our announcer voices that we hear during the broadcast. Like old school announcers we still have audio of that we could use AI to basically broadcast whatever someone is saying or printing and have the audio in those voices.

I for one wish we could use AI or get to the point with AI we would choose our announcer voices that we hear during the broadcast. Like old school announcers we still have audio of that we could use AI to basically broadcast whatever someone is saying or printing and have the audio in those voices.
I would love to see the AI version of Howard Cosell call an Iowa game.

• Love
Reactions: bowlhawk and F5n5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT