ADVERTISEMENT

Branstad sez 'tards vote the wrong way.....Screw'em!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
In a breaking story in The Register, on-line tonight, details come forth about how Teflon's " modernized MecicAid" program is cutting the rates the insurers will pay providers for the mentally challenged of Iowa' citizenry. The rate loss will result in many providers going out of business, cutting staff, reducing services or all three.
It's a long article...some here might require their mother or caretaker to read it to them...perhaps even more than once.
Once again, we see how the governor really looks upon government and less fortunate Iowans. However, he could care less as he is looking for an apartment in Peking.
Good riddance to Teflon Terry. What a schmuck you have shown yourself to be.

The mentally ill have a weak political constituency, they are easy to push to the side. I guess I'm in the minority of Iowans that think a society is judged by how it treats it's weakest and most vulnerable members.

In a breaking story in The Register, on-line tonight, details come forth about how Teflon's " modernized MecicAid" program is cutting the rates the insurers will pay providers for the mentally challenged of Iowa' citizenry. The rate loss will result in many providers going out of business, cutting staff, reducing services or all three.
It's a long article...some here might require their mother or caretaker to read it to them...perhaps even more than once.
Once again, we see how the governor really looks upon government and less fortunate Iowans. However, he could care less as he is looking for an apartment in Peking.
Good riddance to Teflon Terry. What a schmuck you have shown yourself to be.

Personally, I still love how 'Teflon' lives in your head 24/7/365 rent free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT