ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking Bad!

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
We've been binge watching it and tonight we'll see the final episode. How do you think they handled the ending? 16 episodes in the final season... yikes! I'll not come back to this thread until after we have watched it...

I don’t know, wasn’t a big fan of the ending. The whole series was just a dream that Walter was having while sitting in class?!? None of it ever happened? Who came up with that stupid idea?
awkward pulp fiction GIF

wait! What? Wth are u talking about ?

• Haha
Reactions: ferentzin04
Don’t remember much of it, but I do remember feeling somewhat satisfied with the end. I didn’t watch it till after GOT so bar is incredibly low these days lol.

We've been binge watching it and tonight we'll see the final episode. How do you think they handled the ending? 16 episodes in the final season... yikes! I'll not come back to this thread until after we have watched it...
I just wrote in another thread that there’s never been a better ending to a series. It was masterfully crafted.

Watched Breaking Bad about two years ago and really liked it.
My wife liked Ozark better.
Todd killing that little boy about made me sick.

Reactions: millah_22
Didn't think anything could ever top it and then along comes Better Call Saul. Gilligan is a genius.
I couldn't get in to BCS but I admit it was right after I spent a couple weeks binging Breaking Bad so I wasn't ready to be a slave to a show again so soon. I'll give it another try sometime. Probably not right now though. Hockey's back.

I couldn't get in to BCS but I admit it was right after I spent a couple weeks binging Breaking Bad so I wasn't ready to be a slave to a show again so soon. I'll give it another try sometime. Probably not right now though. Hockey's back.
NGL, I think I liked BCS more than BB. Maybe because it was a different kind of chaos. It was more fun to watch Saul unweave the problem he made instead of Walt just destroying everything in his path until the problem is gone.

Personally, I liked it. Walt ran but he couldn't stay away. A life alone isn't much of a life worth living. I like that he came back. Todd's family was crazy AF. He knew he was a dead man anyway so might as well help Jesse gtfo.
Taking out Lydia with the ricin was a great bonus. Lydia oh Lydia sweet Lydia of mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT