ADVERTISEMENT

Let's be honest for once here and discuss how awful Busch Light is.

Busch Light was a big part of my college experience. It definitely ticks the “cheap” and “has alcohol in it” boxes for students.

I don’t drink it anymore but I won’t say anything negative about it. It still plays an important part in the lives of many students. A good example of tradition.

Reactions: Lindemann
There wasn't any Busch Light when I was in college. Our go to was Old Milwaukee. Three 12 packs for $10 at Frank's liquor in Omaha, and I was thankful.

You could also find the Old Style barrel bottles 3 twelves for $10 if you looked around. Again very thankful.
In college and my poor days Old Mil Light was king of the cheap stuff. Best taste for the price.

Before Busch Light became popular it was a budget beer. For me its taste (which I like and find slightly sweet) and low cost was my next step after Old Mill.

Like other popular budget beers that developed a following Busch Light is now typically priced as high and sometimes higher than Coors Light or Miller Lite. There are times I go with them due to cheaper cost.

Still like the different taste of Busch Light and normally everyone is happy if I stock the bev fridge with it and Ruthie.

Reactions: Lindemann
Busch Light was a cheap pull back in the day. Not good, but cheap. I am taking the dog out for a little ride and will pick up a box of one of our local favorites…

It is crisp and non-filling. I have also become quite a fan of Stella and still enjoy long time fave Beck’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT