ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS!

Helping your brother is noble. Helping your brother while concurrently working as an “objective “ journalist reporting (or actively NOT) on matters related to your brother is probably an ethical no-no. Glad CNN had the balls to do this.

Did you ejac? Between the Rittenhouse verdict and this, you surely have sperm coating all of your walls an inch deep.
This was the correct decision by CNN based on his position at CNN and the statements he made. The Rittenhouse verdict was correct based on the charges and the evidence. The Arbury verdict was correct based on the charges and evidence. Why would anyone jack off to correct verdicts? And why would anyone jack off to leave an inch thick coating of sperm? Kind of weird on your part.

This was the correct decision by CNN based on his position at CNN and the statements he made. The Rittenhouse verdict was correct based on the charges and the evidence. The Arbury verdict was correct based on the charges and evidence. Why would anyone jack off to correct verdicts? And why would anyone jack off to leave an inch thick coating of sperm? Kind of weird on your part.
You’ve never been with OPs mom?

Why? Joy is a joke on the same level of Fox News. Hell, I’d put her on OAN level.
Please post some links to her lying to her viewers. Please link her just making shit up like Tucker/Shawn/Laura do...because it's nightly with those liars. I know she made a stupid comment about homosexuals several years ago. Now is that equal to Fox...again, nightly? No. No it isn't.

Please post some links to her lying to her viewers. Please link her just making shit up like Tucker/Shawn/Laura do...because it's nightly with those liars. I know she made a stupid comment about homosexuals several years ago. Now is that equal to Fox...again, nightly? No. No it isn't.
Look at her shit last night about the Florida State Guard. At best, she was intellectually deficient if not telling the whole truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT