ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news

I will never understand why people choose to make idiots of themselves.
There is proof the word "czar" was not used. Just say she was a failure. Why open yourself to criticism for stating things that are not factual?
I thought the silly part was acting as if you successfully refuted their argument -- that Harris did poorly in her work on the border -- by catching them using the descriptive word "czar" inappropriately.

As if that meant anything.

I thought the silly part was acting as if you successfully refuted their argument -- that Harris did poorly in her work on the border -- by catching them using the descriptive word "czar" inappropriately.

As if that meant anything.
She wasn't in charge of something called "the border". Her assigned task was looking at the root reasons as to why migrants are fleeing their homes to come to the United States. She never had a portfolio that included border security.

Just lying fricking liars.

So she wasn't a Czar, she wasn't a hire, and she basically wasn't shit,... Got it.

Of course they said that, it has been proven that was another lie the trumpers have come up with. That is an easy one. Nobody with a brain thinks she as the border czar.

Christ man this is like your 10th thread tonight
Kamala really has them desperate. Her record as AG looks too good, she’s young and full of positive energy next to their mentally declining hatemonger, and she has moderates and independents switching over. By far the most common lines of attack are their deep seated racism and sexism rather than substance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT