ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for a steady stream of Kamala wisdom over the next 5 months......its going to be GREAT!!!

Thats It Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Say what you want about Kamala, but I cannot remember a candidate generating this much excitement in such a short amount of time. Maybe it's because we are happy to have someone running for President who can string multiple sentences together coherently. I think she looks like America. The Trumpsters are scared.
There is literally no fear from either side with these two candidates. LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Say what you want about Kamala, but I cannot remember a candidate generating this much excitement in such a short amount of time. Maybe it's because we are happy to have someone running for President who can string multiple sentences together coherently. I think she looks like America. The Trumpsters are scared.
She sews up the "I voted for Biden but now he's too old" vote. If she keeps enough of those, she can win.

Lots of never-trumpers out there.

I find it comical just thinking that this is who they are throwing out there as the presidential candidate and thinking she will win. It’s obvious they are hoping she can win the woman and black votes. If she wins, she is dumb enough to do whatever she is told to do much like Biden.
They threw her under the bus... Just waiting till 2028

November is a long ways out. Pretty wild how many people live and die with the daily updates with the presidential race.

Like I told others since the debate failure by Biden... Don't go counting the victory/defeat already. A lot can change.... And it did change on Sunday.

I imagine it is back to a close race between the Dems and GOP with Biden out. But again... A long way until November.

PLENTY of time for either of the candidates to royally screw up OR capitalize. Still nowhere near the best presidential options that America deserves :(. Maybe 2028 will give us better options...

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
November is a long ways out. Pretty wild how many people live and die with the daily updates with the presidential race.

Like I told others since the debate failure by Biden... Don't go counting the victory/defeat already. A lot can change.... And it did change on Sunday.

I imagine it is back to a close race between the Dems and GOP with Biden out. But again... A long way until November.

PLENTY of time for either of the candidates to royally screw up OR capitalize. Still nowhere near the best presidential options that America deserves :(. Maybe 2028 will give us better options...
This is SPOT on!!!!! 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT