ADVERTISEMENT

British Airway Sale

Fijimn

HB Legend
May 7, 2008
Pretty good sale going on for fall travel. Roundtrip from JFK to Barcelona during Thanksgiving is $830. I messed around with the app and got 3 premium economy for $4900 --that's a really good price. Maybe holiday travel will be slowing down.

you don't fly private?

help GIF

Pretty good sale going on for fall travel. Roundtrip from JFK to Barcelona during Thanksgiving is $830. I messed around with the app and got 3 premium economy for $4900 --that's a really good price. Maybe holiday travel will be slowing down.
Well, I'm no tree full of owls, but if I bought three round trips for $830 each, then paid $4900 thinking that was a good deal, I should probably work on my math skills. Also explains why I could get to the center of a tootsie pop in 3.

Well, I'm no tree full of owls, but if I bought three round trips for $830 each, then paid $4900 thinking that was a good deal, I should probably work on my math skills. Also explains why I could get to the center of a tootsie pop in 3.
The $830 is the economy price.

Bruh, just ask if you want to borrow the jet. I don’t use it every day. Sharing is caring.

The caviar and certain stewardesses are off limits though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT